WOW WOW FLOW! FLOW FLOW WOW WOW!!!

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
OK, so let's just say I am completely impressed with High flow. With all the hype, I just thought it was another one of those "things". But, I've been a little bit shy of adding oversized jets and increasing my flow by double or more. But, while getting a new impeller for my APO at LPM(sup scott!), I picked up a set of 9503's. Slapped them on my holed quadjet and WOW!. Wanna talk about flushing, sizzling, sauna action.

I was absolutely amazed at how easy the carpet cleaned up in just one stroke up and back. After the drypass the carpet was barely even damp, contrary to my thinking. All I can figure is that the water is so hot, and when properly controlled with a glide, that it just flushes the crapola out of the fibers resulting in a RDM type of cleaning. Low PSI, massive water, lots of crud removal. If you have the machine to do it, heck, even if you don't. Tweak your VAC, buy a glide, and double your flow. Not only is the water massively hotter ATW, it is a better flush. My lint basket was so crudded today, even after prevaccing. FLOW is AMAZING! Not only that, but my max470 held 250 ATM even at that flow. I may bump it up even more, and you can bet your life I'm gonna use it as a USP.

Mikey P

Administrator
Tricky issue...

How to market High Flow when all other CC advertising is all about low or no flow.

I would word around the fact that more water is being used.

How about "No one removes more soil then we do" or the ol' plumbers tag line, "A flush is better then a full house"

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
here is something i was trying to word out for a flyer/door hanger

Benefits of using US:
1) HOT water extraction:
Aides in drying time & Cleaning
2) Quick Dry times 2-5 hrs**
3) Did I mention “Hotâ€ÂÂ

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
From our brochure:

The Powermatic's greatest advantage is the On Demand Fuel Oil Heating System Truck mounts using explosive propane or weak heat exchangers cannot keep up with the Powermatic's temperatures that provide truly exceptional cleaning. Though some of these machines can attain fairly high temperatures, they cannot maintain the heat at the higher solution flow rates of the Powermatic. With each cleaning stroke the Powermatic will provide greater flushing action and superior cleaning under real world conditions.We use higher temperatures for many reasons. One is just plain common sense - HOT water cleans better.
Secondly, higher cleaning solutions temperatures allows us to use less cleaning compounds, because for every 18 degree increase in temperature above 118 degrees, chemical molecular activity is doubled.
Thirdly, only the Powermatic's higher temperature cleaning inhibits and removes a great deal of the bacteria and germs that inherently collect in fabrics. Please be assured that these cleaning solution temperatures have been thoroughly tested by major fiber producers and carpet manufacturers and have been found to be safe to fabric integrity, style and color.

Loren

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Ok well yea mine is "explosive" propane....but i can tell you, it will stay right there with the powermatics heat...and then some, heats fster to i would bet..

and flow pffft....it handles oodles and wants more

Greenie

Some things are just logical,,,,we rinse carpet, more would be better.

I run into this with the big hose..., for the life of me I will never understand why when you point to the big hose going from a guys blower to his wastetank, and then point to his small hose going from tank into house to an even smaller hose to a wand that is 1/4 the size of the blower hose, it's not obvious that there is a huge restriction there?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Why don't we just call dishwashers "Hydro-Ceramic Technicians"?

propane

I guess all the thousands of RV owners living in propane fired appliances & heating systems are doomed.

Judson

Greenie

Each weekend I light the grill with fear in my eyes....WFB was right, wasn't he?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
resulting in a RDM type of cleaning.

A RDM will never get a carpet as clean as your wanding with those jets. A RDM is just a steam cleaning way to bonnet clean a carpet; surface only.

I met a cleaner here that has a Cleanco 4.7 with propane burner, Ti wand with glide and 11005 jets. No 2.5" hose. Getting dry time of about an hour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom