WTF's a matter with you Bongo Spongo?

Mikey P

Administrator
Barry O'Connell
70920_896275088_5570444_q.jpg

Wednesday night on Dan Dahlin's PCN Dusty Roberts, D. Scott Kentfield, Paul Lucas and I were on at the same time as Aaron Grosenclose was on MB.
The numbers are in, we beat Aaron by more than 3 to 1 in the time slot. Just goes to show that $6,000 a week old style rug classes are so yesterday.
I recommend that if people want great rug washing training see Lisa Wagner or Paul Lucas.

Is your head so far up Dusty's ass that you've chosen to take on MB as an adversary?
Are you really sure Dan hic! Dahlen will have your back when the shit hits the over priced centrifuge??

Why is it everyone in the rug fag world knows Dusty to be a half assed cleaner and a crooked businessman but YOU?

Are you on a commission Barry :?:

Arron and Ellen did the right thing going Blue. Everyone I talked to who went Red regrets it. Someday you will too, trust me.

Just who has their hand up your colon Barry?

Mikey P

Administrator
and now you are stocking Aaron on his face book over this :?:

lordy, and I thought I was immature. :roll:

you dude, are a nut jub. hey Marty, blow me

O'l Rotmouf must be really crying over losing this sale.

F

FB7777

when I inquired about the rug badger years ago it was all hard sell and referral names to get me to buy

then the real pitch... I'd get 10% commission on any badger I helped sell :roll:

Sorry, I just want to purchase a quality piece of equipment that will improve my cleaning process Dusty , not get into paid endorsement sales :shock:

Mikey P

Administrator
this dude Barry is SO upset over this it just reeks of corruption.

did you notice his "BIG" announcement of 3M buying Sapphire's parent company went virtually untouched on ICS?

fish-y.

FredC

Village Idiot
shiteatinggrin i take it you don't read his posts or his websites....or maybe you just thought you guys were going to end up buds...

I'm no shrink but the guy seems to need "involvement" in the "circles" of whatever his fancy is at the time....so he can later say "I was there man".......guess it makes him feel important.........and in turn those of similar mindset seek out his company...again adding to his concept of self worth

you need a new adversary anyway...........

Mikey P

Administrator

tell me about, as I kill off or expose my past Super Villains it's getting kind of boring around here.

I thought and hoped Rob would have put up a better fight.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Mikey P said:

tell me about, as I kill off or expose my past Super Villains it's getting kind of boring around here.

I thought and hoped Rob would have put up a better fight.

Rob who. ??? shiteatinggrin

Daaaadeeeeeeeeeeeeee. there pickin' on meeeee................

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I’ve been trying to figure out Barry’s involvement with Dusty I still don’t get it?

Regardless, I wish Barry the best.

Mikey P

Administrator
How many of Aaron's book did Dusty give away with his Badger packages?

I can see how Dusty would get his feelings hurt when Aaron and Ellen went with Tom Monahan but hey, let that be a wake up call for Dusty (and Clark) to do a little self introretorspectating or what ever the fook it's called when you finally realize what an idiot you have been...

I just dont get what Dusty had to do to get Spoongo to lead the charge for him.

I really hate rug fags. hey Marty, blow me

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I’m sure there was no give away he paid for the books and they where discounted. I haven’t talked with Ellen but their issue was likely the ability of the maker to deliver in a timely manner & provide timely warranty work.. That was of Ron’s main issue and a never ending series of stores.

I believe Tom has 30+ machines in the market I’m not hearing anything bad about his equipment other than competitors ? So, I’ll ask again since I’ve asked 3-4 times on different forums with no replies .. Anyone been screwed on a centrum equipment purchase… Not work right, poor warranty service, lied to or misrepresented I’m all ears!

Name
Ron lippold
Randy we have a rug guru here in alb that has the centerfuge, they were telling me the have had bearing go switches prm control several problems.. They said they do overnight parts though.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
The way I see it, They took seperate routes. Tom is catering to actuel production rug cleaning facilities and Dusty wants the garage setup. Tom is getting involved in the Newly reformed ARCS, Dusty has not. Lets be honest.. how many rugs has dusty posted on facebook asking for an ID. Things he would have known if he simply paid attention in Aaron and Ellen's Class. And to be fair, Aaron had/ has no influence on which equipment Ellen puts in her plant. He doesn't even try to hard sell Ellen on chems, nor had he in our MRC Classes.

Spongo Bongo may understand rug culture but he has no accreditation to cleaning except he cleans his own rugs. :|

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Fookin rug snobs, you'd think they wove the rugs instead of just being the guy or gal that rinses the piss out of them. :p

YES, Sweeney you're included in that group! shiteatinggrin

:mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Horseback, why not! One can only talk about pissy rugs for but so long. :p

Seriously though, it looks like a great trip! Pretty cool! 8)

Jeff Jones is really a nice guy too!

Ron K

sweendogg said:
The way I see it, Dusty wants the garage setup. :|

Why do you think that is???

First machine went to George Bell. I think he's got a pretty big "garage".

rhyde

Name
rhyde
sweendogg said:
The way I see it, They took seperate routes. Tom is catering to actuel production rug cleaning facilities and Dusty wants the garage setup. Tom is getting involved in the Newly reformed ARCS, Dusty has not. Lets be honest.. how many rugs has dusty posted on facebook asking for an ID. Things he would have known if he simply paid attention in Aaron and Ellen's Class. And to be fair, Aaron had/ has no influence on which equipment Ellen puts in her plant. He doesn't even try to hard sell Ellen on chems, nor had he in our MRC Classes.

Spongo Bongo may understand rug culture but he has no accreditation to cleaning except he cleans his own rugs. :|

A cleaners chemical & equipment choice should be based on what works for them and those that provide service and not the fear of a politically driven chide.

I just joined ARCS i'll give it a year and see what it is and where it goes I'm not a big association type person..so? I was under the impression that dusty currently sub's his cleaning out and can't qualify as an ARCS member which requires members do 95 percent of the work at their own cleaning facilities not subcontracted and members cannot be felons.

While i'm still not a big fan of the tub wash system Tom did make a smart move in terms of selling a complete cleaning system. Most people in this industry have no interest spending years with wash boots on "rug Faging" around a classes here and there to learn this stuff they just want to make money. The downside is competency with the handling of rugs and quality of cleaning. Not sure how many guys working out of their garages will be buying centrifuges I don't perceive a market there? Speaking of that anyone talk to David Vanbringle or the other guy in AZ how their Badger centrifuges are working good, any problems and if so are these problems being addressed in a timely manor?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
The very first machine... yeah the centrifuge... What else does he make that is meant for large plant operation? After he lossed his plant he started marketing at small garage setups. The smaller rug hanging systems. And marketing plans on how to clean rugs in small spaces. His goal get lots of small companies to clean in smaller areas equals more equipment like the badger he sells. I haven't seen Dusty push his large towers in a while.

Tom has the large duster he makes, the wash tub, and centrifuge and hanging towers, and while he has the smaller setup equipment. He focuses on the larger full immersion permenent washing equpiment.

Kind of ditto what Randy said! ^^ :|

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom