Xactimate Estimator

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Need another one to do Miti, remediation , and reconstruction estimates in the Metro ATL area.
Any referrals?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think we make it harder on ourselves than it really is. We hired a woman with an accounting background a few months back and she picked it up easy. No restoration background or any experience with Xactimate.

Just find someone who is meticulous and enjoys the challenge of learning new software.

Reactions: dealtimeman
Name
Nate W.
I think we make it harder on ourselves than it really is. We hired a woman with an accounting background a few months back and she picked it up easy.

Yea, hiring one of those is pretty hard.... And if you get a real ugly one that no one will touch with a 10' pole, you'll get a sexual harassment claim......She'll claim no one is trying to sexually harass her....:yawn:

On a serious note, a local company would hire ex-insurance adjusters... I assume that's smart and play ball with one of there former team mates...

I went to SFS and had some estimator only guy making 150k just estimating... Seems like my job needs to change...:clap:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea, hiring one of those is pretty hard.... And if you get a real ugly one that no one will touch with a 10' pole, you'll get a sexual harassment claim......She'll claim no one is trying to sexually harass her....:yawn:
:eekk: can you see her?

She's old Nate, not quite a fossil yet but her day is coming soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom