xactimate fire estimate

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
I know how to clean fire losses (structure) and if I have any questions I will asked them here (not). But I have never seen an actual xactimate fire estimate. I am a sub for a franchise and last month I had a large loss. Although I do not type the actual estimates for the insurance co., I write everything that I do so it can be charge on xactimate (base, doors, walls, ozone, etc. etc.). The bill for structure cleaning was 48k and it was paid without any questions. I did another one two weeks ago and again no questions from the adjuster (the structure part was also close to 50k). So my question is; why aren't they questioning my line items? Am I not charging properly for the services we provide? Can any of you big time restoration guys send me a complete fire estimate on xactimate that was argued an paid by an adjuster. Please remove all names and address.
Thank You in advance
Luis

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chit, I need to take notes from you! :mrgreen:

It may not be that you are low, just that you are charging rates that are comparable to what they are use to seeing. You usually don't get complaints at totals, but individual line items that don't match Xactimate or the Insurance company's price list.

Yes, some are even lower than Xactimate. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom