XDrive

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
HydraMaster has a lot invested in that machine. Seems like there should have been more information out there by now from users/ Testers or owners of the new machine.

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
I think so. Supposedly been available for purchase all year. Yet all quite on the boards. Interesting. I know my local interlink hasn't delivered any as of yet.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Hydramaster is doing all the installs of the machine at this time, and has a two-bay installation center at their HQ that seems to be busy building units full time. Don't know how many they've sold who gets them first, but Xdrives are going somewhere.

The technology seems great, the fact that it can only go in a Ford Transit with a 3.7L V6 is concerning.
If you like GM vans, the Xdrive isn't needed. You can save some money and get the CDS.

When there's enough demand from Promaster or Nissan fans to build an Xdrive unit for those vans I'm sure they'll manage. Would sound right to have a Hydramaster in a Promaster.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I thought the xdrive design shod work regardless of the vehicle...you just need heat and a generator...

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
Yes. It doesn't seeen to be that difficult of an installation. Interesting that HM headquarters is exclusively doing them. Unless there are "safety" concerns beings it's 1.21 gigawatts of electricity. Maybe Doc is helping?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom