Ya Facebook!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
IMG_2714.PNG
IMG_2715.PNG
IMG_2716.PNG

So far every boost, I get some good business.

Mostly price shoppers who need to be babied lots of messages how much? How much?

Facebookers are lazy they don't do the research yelpers do.

Spoon fed information.

Yelpers are more this is what I have, I need it this day, you quote a price that's fine! I've read your reviews.

Facebookers be like I see you work miracle, but that's too much!

Or I'll let you know!

Question do you go back thru and invite people who like your posts to like your page?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wow thats crazy!

I agree I always hate showing trashed before and after. It seems to attract the worst carpets.

You should still be able to mine some nuggets out of those numbers.

I would start a Response File. Since its often the same questions you can pretty much use the same responses and just tailor it to that individual.

Keep track of what they are asking so you can make a response file that works best for you. Save it on Google Drive or Dropbox for easy access on the go. It should save you some time in the long run.

Reactions: darcie smith

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So where's the how to guide to market to high end clients on Facebook because the before and after Wills used were pretty trashed too?????

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
high end clients don't use FB. And if they do, they aren't going after your ads. Their assistants or employees or less rich friends will find you on FB. Use your service and if it's good, tell their rich friends. At least that's how it's worked w alot of 10,000 sq ft and above homes we've gotten. Just did one today actually.

IMG_3145.JPG

IMG_3140.JPG

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Facebook. It just doesn't work great in my area. Yes I've pulled some jobs but nothing to brag about. You are right on the constant questions and price shoppers. I think Facebook works better in metropolitan areas and people that cater to the price shoppers.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Damon sit in on Will's class in Phoenix. I truly think it works everywhere. Its how you use it. Will knows all the in's and out's, he can help you get a handle on it. Its the cheapest marketing available and the most targeted.

It takes work and think that is why most give up on it.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I don't know how your porty guys do it. I tip my hat to you. But if I had to do it this way everyday I'd take a swan dive off the Shasta Dam. Today sucked balls! I almost broke down and ....... never mind. Can't wait to get my van back.

Name
Nate W.
Greenie would tell you to man up... Put some pep in your step... I grew up on portables, got a TM but still do whatever needs to get the job done...

Suck it up buttercup....:stir:

Reactions: SamIam and Nomad74
Name
Nate W.
I doubt it @Nomad74 .. I believe yours runs on 1 cord, 2 cords with the heater... You also 2" barbed it, so unless you want to run an additional cord, I'd leave it how it is... A portable is meant to be portable...:lol:

Reactions: Nomad74

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I doubt it @Nomad74 .. I believe yours runs on 1 cord, 2 cords with the heater... You also 2" barbed it, so unless you want to run an additional cord, I'd leave it how it is... A portable is meant to be portable...:lol:
2 cords usually not a problem. I use 3 when I have the option for heat. Check the model numbers and if you want to convert, make sure the vac motors are at least 13.5 amps each. Although I am always preaching parallel configuration, series will still give you incredible suction on short hoses,(35 ft or less) once you've experienced true high performance, you can never go back to a basic machine.

Name
Nate W.
Don't get me wrong, that little Galaxy machine is a pretty good sucker.... I was impressed for the size, weight and suction it had when I played with it at MF Santa Cruz... Waste tank is small and I doubt it'd be one to modify...

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
So where's the how to guide to market to high end clients on Facebook because the before and after Wills used were pretty trashed too?????

Most high end clients aren't going to Facebook to find a cleaner.

If they are they are likely in community groups or closed pages that you don't have access to unless you live in that community or have an in so they let you in the group.

Our high end clients don't come from Facebook. The ones that do are from these colosed groups and community pages. Not the general public that sees a boosted post in their newsfeed.

Will has a special niche where he is. It can be done but it depends on your market. His is very transit and lots of turn over. He figured out the formula.

I believe the key to Facebook is knowing YOUR maket and what works there and using Facebook in that way. It can be done, but you have to know what works in your community.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I'm doing great for what I'm spending, but the bottom feeders need to be weeded out.

It's usually just a quick price quote and they're gone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom