Year end drawing

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I'm thinking to doing a drawing. It would apply to any customer that books by end of year. Looking to spend $300 bucks. Choice between a vacuum or hard surface tool. Any idea what would fall in that price range?

thanks,
Albert

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Come to think of it maybe a money give away?? Or my wife just mentioned free cleaning up to a certain amount. Waddayathink?

Hoover floor mate spin scrub @ Costco for $179
I was hoping you'd post that.

Albert

Mike Draper

Albert Lazo said:
I'm thinking to doing a drawing. It would apply to any customer that books by end of year. Looking to spend $300 bucks. Choice between a vacuum or hard surface tool. Any idea what would fall in that price range?

thanks,
Albert

How about $1000.00 to the person who gives you the most referrals. Min of 5 ref's.

charles

A few years ago, I gave away a new spot pro machine to the person who sent me the most referrals that year.
It cost me around $450.00
The lady that won it sent me seventeen referrals that year.

Able 1

Name
Keith
charles said:
A few years ago, I gave away a new spot pro machine to the person who sent me the most referrals that year.
It cost me around $450.00
The lady that won it sent me seventeen referrals that year.

I like that idea! I would say to keep it carpet or tile whatever you do related.

Keith

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I settled for $299.00 in cleaning credits. Figure it's no money out of pocket. Started telling the few I did today and seemed excited. I put it on the home page as well. What the heck, gotta try something. I'm sure most have seen the dog postcards before but here it is.

But if you're a CD hater hit the back button. Always looking for suggestions so fire away at the idea.

SEESPOT_front_small.jpg

SEESPOT_back_small.jpg

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom