SamIam

Name
sam miller
Yes, Bob, we added yellow on the second go around to change it to green. I had explained that in the video (you might have had the volume low/off).

Here's the video again:

Here's another similar video that I made a couple of months ago for someone who was asking/questioning how strong/concentrated our dyes are. I tell everyone that since the dyes are so concentrated that one dye kit is sufficient for hundreds of color repair jobs.

View attachment 68834

I love wonton soup!

Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
John's clearance for the Peace Center was easy and quick. Granted it wasn't the White House, but a secured government facility. Just like Chris said, we just sent a copy of his Drivers License.
It was awesome to have John join us, Meg. I'm always happy to open up opportunities for our trainees to participate in jobs like this. We should be doing a fairly large job at the White House soon. I'll let you guys know so that you can join us.

Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
I hope to win Chris' class in the RMH auction, but full room dyeing isn't on the radar for us. I did well years ago spot dyeing, and I believe Chris has streamlined the process with his phone app and dyeing technique.
Hope you can join us! You will absolutely love the ColorCue app! It takes the guesswork out of determining carpet colors because it does the color measuring for you.

IMG_6883.JPG

IMG_6882.JPG

steve_64

I think I can see color fine but I'll never forget when my daughter asked me if I was going to remove a spot and I responded what spot. She thought I was joking.

I can't see red on brown.

Reactions: Chris Howell

steve_64

I've had customers point out spots for me while I sprayed stain magic on them.

I've seen red spots in pictures I took that I couldn't see on the carpet.

Reactions: Chris Howell

Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
I can't see red on gray. Had the same experience with customers as Steve.
Some form of colorblindness is quite common in men. Here are the statistics from the NEI (National Eye Institute):

Who gets color blindness?
As many as 8 percent of men and 0.5 percent of women with Northern European ancestry have the common form of red-green color blindness.

Men are much more likely to be colorblind than women because the genes responsible for the most common, inherited color blindness are on the X chromosome. Males only have one X chromosome, while females have two X chromosomes. In females, a functional gene on only one of the X chromosomes is enough to compensate for the loss on the other. This kind of inheritance pattern is called X-linked, and primarily affects males. Inherited color blindness can be present at birth, begin in childhood, or not appear until the adult years.

https://nei.nih.gov/health/color_blindness/facts_about

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom