Yes, I would report this...

Mikey P

Administrator
My son was working on the local golf course today..

Hi S***

We were working for a customer on ******* Dr today where my crew saw something very disturbing. The owner was seen placing small animals, not sure if it was a bird or mammal that he caught in his yard, in a wire cage and then drowning them in his Koi pond. The look of satisfaction and arrogance on his face after dropping the cage in, really upset my son. A second animal was about to be drowned but got delayed when my son asked the owner to come inspect the cleaning project. My son was convinced this was a regular routine for the owner.

I'm not sure if anything can be done or said about this but we just couldn't let it slide...

Please let us know how you feel and if you'd like we can give you the customer's information,.

Thanks and sorry for the hassle

Mike Pailliotet

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Squirrels? People hate them and they can be very destructive. Sounds like he live trapped them. He could have just driven them accross town and let them go. Pretty cruel for no reason. :headscratch:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Squirrels? People hate them and they can be very destructive. Sounds like he live trapped them. He could have just driven them accross town and let them go. Pretty cruel for no reason. :headscratch:

Squirrels are rats with a fluffy tail and a good press agent, but they don't deserve that. Report it.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

hogjowl

Idiot™
Happens down here all the time. People in town can't shoot the squirrels, so they trap them. Then they drown them because transporting to somewhere else just perpetuates the problem. I have had half my corn crop destroyed by squirrels. I just quit growing my own corn because of it. Not saying it's a good thing, but their population has exploded to ridiculous levels and needs controlling.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
For your viewing pleasure. This is where I grew up. It's a$500 if ACCIDENTALLY kill one... As Pappa John would say - SQUIRREL!!!!

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
The golf course manager was not happy and wanted to know who it was..

Good morning Scott

Can I ask that you wait a couple weeks before doing anything so he doesn't retaliate against us. His personality indicates that he would be very vindictive. If the SPCA is called in could you say a neighbor reported seeing him?

I'm going to guess he was drowning Squirrels. While they can certainly be annoying, if you live in the Forrest, you should respect who was there first IMO. They could easily be relocated rater than tortured.

Feel free to call Davis, my son, at 588 ***** if he can be of help.

Thanks!

Mike Pailliotet
831 588 9063

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Yes, I think waiting would be wise. Davis doesn't need to have a stalker.

You've had a few too many in you own life Mike, and yours were just jilted carpet cleaners who felt like they were exiled "east of Eden" once they earned your disapproval.

This guy could be dangerous

Name
jack zerkie
Being a witness is hard. If you had pictures that would make difference . No matter who follows up on the info it will be hard to witness the same thing again to prove their actions. Good intentions can be a problem down the way with the way the legal system works. Good luck let us know what happens.jz.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
We've never really had someone that we don't want to work for anymore, do any of you have suggestions on what we tell him next time he calls?

Damn thing is, he has already referred us to a neighbor..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The things they do in californica. Liberals are known to do this. Serial killers on every block. Land of Obama A-list celebs.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
We've never really had someone that we don't want to work for anymore, do any of you have suggestions on what we tell him next time he calls?

Damn thing is, he has already referred us to a neighbor..
Just go up on your price dramatically. He'll dump you

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Or just tell him a fib, like you're down or backed up for 6 weeks and refer him to a competitor that you're not too fond of

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom