Yoakum Quit Making Excuses

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Tired of you blaming your broke dick biz on too much competition in your city. Im in Fooken Iowa with a guy who runs 8 Vortexes or ATs. There are also a feww who clean in Kenny Snows town he owns. Do you here them bitching? Nuttin beeter then 8 Vortexes running around town withthe lead tech and co pilot changing smoking in the front seat. LOL.

Golden BoYZ

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Shane the list shud be out in a few weeks. Tweaking a few things. Have been getting some good reports on You. Marty gets reel grouchy when I start talking about carpet cleaners not making money. LOL.

Golden Boy

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Tired of you blaming your broke dick biz on too much competition in your city. Im in Fooken Iowa with a guy who runs 8 Vortexes or ATs. There are also a feww who clean in Kenny Snows town he owns. Do you here them bitching? Nuttin beeter then 8 Vortexes running around town withthe lead tech and co pilot changing smoking in the front seat. LOL.

Golden BoYZ

I have nothing to be making excuses about. I spent and saved a lot of money last year. New van, great clients. Prospects are like old friends before I even talk to them. I was just explaining different demographics and why having a USP is very important especially in a crowded pack.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Now that the pres did it, I want, actually after consulting the Donald,I demand to see Waldo's birth certificate.

For all we know he may be born, raised and based in Lagos.

Waldo! You won a gazillion $$$, I implore you to contact us, to help us, help you get the mullah.
You're like reel family to everyone here in Lagos.
Umfufu says hi. She says- don't be a stranger. She misses that twinkle in your eye...... you big old............ "family man".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom