Yoakums Google Reviews

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Looks like Yoakum got busted by Google. He only has only one review. He use to have over 30. The internet police must have busted Daves online sweatshop. Shady.

Waldo

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I always said they came from the same IP address.... FRAUD....Waldo I was gonna send you a pack of used redpads to show you what people aren't getting out of the carpet unless they scrub with one

Becker

Name
Becker
I always said they came from the same IP address.... FRAUD....Waldo I was gonna send you a pack of used redpads to show you what people aren't getting out of the carpet unless they scrub with one

What tipped you off to being the same IP?

Waldo, looks like he is wanting a top cleaner bump.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am the top cleaner. IP's I have a guy and I let you and NoCum know that

Becker

Name
Becker
I am the top cleaner. IP's I have a guy and I let you and NoCum know that

Oh, so someone else suggested the reviews came from the same IP.. Ohh OK I get it.

1. Bogdan @ Pro Carpet/ Atlanta ( $50 under the table gets the savvy home owner the best job we could find in the carpet cleaning capitol of the U.S.
Zero complaints, offers of sugary snacks and sweet tea produced even better results.)
2. Jim Martin (HOSS ownership has taken his results to a new level.)
3. Davis Pailliotet (Kicks his old man’s burnt out ass)
4. Justin Stockwell (Ditto)
5. Christopher Hicks (Double ditto)
6. Ron Werner (finally learned to keep his mouth shut and his eyes off his customers tits)
7. Adam Hale (getting some from that new wife each AM is the silver bullet
8. Demein Lucero (only Mexican to make it this year. Charming and like new results)
9. Labron Washington- Hagopian/Detroit Not one single review less than 5 stars. Only complaint was of intense body odor towards the end of the day.
10. Amazingly enough, Don Becker( A real people pleaser)
11. Tom Meyer ( Slumlord career is proving to be a distraction)
12. Ron Lippold (One complaint of beer breath but 24 flow is wowing them in NM
13. Vince Feenhan ( but only when flying solo, Brother Doug creeped some married women out)
14. Tom Cermak (Second only to Bogdan in ATL)
15. James Cooper ( Letting go of WOC let him concentrate on what really makes him $$)
16. Marty (two jobs a day and long naps produce great results)
17. Ross Trittipo (Appears to be doing everything he learned in the R.Allen Ride Along Videos)
18. Bob Foster (loser but sucks a mean carpet and Asian women wuv him.
19. Vince Sapp (A real TM is shocking the housewives of STL)
20. jImMy ladwig (Not hard to out clean The Lincoln Loozer)
21. Jon Coret (Total Creep But He Can Clean)
22. Art Kelley (Lucky I Dont Judge Furniture)
23. Douglas Cox (Finally Pluggin In A VAc)
24. Willy P (He Finally Bought A Truckmount)
25. Joe Bristor (sHamPooinG Legion Halls LMFAO)

Name
I'm Rick James
I just got my 27th 5 star review on Yelp :rockon: All real of course, I think if you do shady things that it will eventually catch up to you. I ask them if they have a few minutes to review our company and let others know what you think. I would say 1 out of 25 do. Shoot I still owe a company that works on my cars a Yelp review.

I don't have a lot of Google reviews because many people don't have Gmail and not going to ask them to get one just for lil old me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
So not only did I drop out of the top 10 I am off the list? Sheesh and I got better trying to protect my ranking. I took it as a pride thing. I am definitely sending my red pads to him

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I have 17 yelp reviews FILTERED...that's all i gotta say.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Everyone plays a little dirty pool in the seo world regardless of what they say.

But not on every shot.

Mikey P

Administrator
1. Bogdan @ Pro Carpet/ Atlanta ( $50 under the table gets the savvy home owner the best job we could find in the carpet cleaning capitol of the U.S.
Zero complaints, offers of sugary snacks and sweet tea produced even better results.)

:rockon:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
not one complaint in 7 years and I get dro[pped. I actually take this stuff seriously. No way these people are better than me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom