You Can Have The Biggest, Baddest, MF'ing TM Out There.....

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Dual wander, scorching heat........but if the water supply can't keep up.......

I guess I gotta get at least a small freshy tank. 30-50 gallons or so.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Re: You Can Have The Biggest, Baddest, MF'ing TM Out There..

Are you sure your running at least 3/4 inch and larger fittings on the supply side of the pump?

Especially the quick connects where you connect the garden hose.

Fresh water tanks and electric hose reels are the only way to fly. real time savers.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

RW;

A well-designed TM has the fresh water tank built-in !

75 gallon on most popular DC534 TM.

Larry

Name
Steve Lawrence

Robert, if you have one fabricated be sure to get it in S.S. or aluminum. I had one made ages ago when I was a kid and had it made of steel which quickly rusted and was no good.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

George III said:
Are you sure your running at least 3/4 inch and larger fittings on the supply side of the pump?

Fresh water tanks and electric hose reels are the only way to fly. real time savers.

George....the Genesis can handle all you can give it. The problem is water pressure in some of the homes I do. Plus......if my Kinetico softner and my APO is pumping, that's more demand on water. Some of the spigots I hook up to are about like Bawb trying to take a piss at 4 in the morning.

Name
Lee Stockwell

Even a 55 gallon plastic drum of water would give you a bit of accumulation room. Mount it as high as practical to make feeding your pump easier.

I have 165 gallon fresh tank but seldom fill it over 2/3 full. Depending on schedule and ease of access during the day I only hook up perhaps every third job.

I hate to run around with a FULL tank all the time, but I hate being without ANY water even more.

Name
BradFenstermaker

check your local tractor supply company for a fresh tank, or go with a 55 gal.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

rwcarpet said:
George III said:

George....the Genesis can handle all you can give it. The problem is water pressure in some of the homes I do. Plus......if my Kinetico softner and my APO is pumping, that's more demand on water. Some of the spigots I hook up to are about like Bawb trying to take a piss at 4 in the morning.

Oh....the Kinetico will regenerate every 400 gallons of water used, and it uses about 15 gallons to regen, 15 gallons to rinse. As for the APO.....it's a high output Jabsco pump, but requires a continuous prime while running.

I'm using a lot of water. And when all the systems are up and running, it reduces the draw on the gravity solution tank because of lack of adequate water pressure.

XCC

My PowerClean Freedom has a delay timer on the APO circuit. It kicks on the fresh prime solenoid valve for a short time then shuts off once the pump is primed and pumping swill.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

XCC said:
My PowerClean Freedom has a delay timer on the APO circuit. It kicks on the fresh prime solenoid valve for a short time then shuts off once the pump is primed and pumping swill.

Mine doesn't shut off till the tank is empty. I'm sure that I could run mine withouit the prime after it has started to pump, but just a few seconds without water in the impeller will burn it up.

By chance, I checked my inline water filter, and it was a bit clogged. I cleaned it out last nite, but I don't know if it had any effect on the overall water in-flow.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

rwcarpet said:
George III said:

you mean it comes out in TWO streams..........an'dribbles all over yor leg......?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

dc klaatu said:
rwcarpet said:
[quote="George III":2lhpwheq]Are you sure your running at least 3/4 inch and larger fittings on the supply side of the pump?

you mean it comes out in TWO streams..........an'dribbles all over yor leg......?[/quote:2lhpwheq]

Only after a good night of loving!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom