you car guys will love this

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Very cool!! I had a client that had a Duisenberg. It's interesting the cars you see cleaning. One older lady that never drove had a 65 Mustang with 10K miles from when he husband passed away another had the very last Avanti ever made. Did one last week that had a 32 Coupe. Yellow chopped and lots of chrome

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
meh...no Zs or 510s anywhere on that site

nice 246 under the sold cars.

Mikey P

Administrator
lol....Gill will love this, they want the already impeccable epoxy coated concrete floors in the mechanics bay which has to be over 10,000 feet cleaned regularly.

I'm betting the Dirt Dragon can handle it just fine..:rockon::eekk:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
lol....Gill will love this, they want the already impeccable epoxy coated concrete floors in the mechanics bay which has to be over 10,000 feet cleaned regularly.

I'm betting the Dirt Dragon can handle it just fine..:rockon::eekk:

I took the virtual tour of the mechanics bay an i can see some serious hassel their that you might want to take note off.
Looks to me you might have to jump in all them cars and move them before you clean.:clap:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Off topic, but speaking of big buck antique collectables ...

Dave, did you ever get that Springfield musket appraised ?

..L.T.A.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I purchased 2 cars from garages at jobs where I was cleaning their carpet - '65 Buick Skylark 2 door coupe with 310 Wildcat motor (original owner), and an '88 Nissan 300-ZX (2nd owner).

I still have both cars.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
How cool is that, right on! So who actually cleans while your out farting around?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom