You ever walk into a tile and grout cleaning job and...

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Find someone has just dumped a load in one of the bathrooms your about to clean and all the sudden your eyes are tearing...Especially women...Good lord, I have been cleaning a lot of homes lately where the bathrooms are just reeking with odor...Why not take care of business in the "other" bathroom...Is that disrespect or part of the business...LOL

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A customer just left us an "aromatic gift" in our restroom about half an hour ago...Two employees had to leave their work stations until I could decontaminate the place. I thought they would be going home for the day; one was genuinely green with nausea...

I've cleaned up after dead bodies that weren't this bad.

I pity his family if this is the usual byproduct of his defecation activities.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
A worker in the house we were cleaning just did that last week. He even made a comment about the present and reminants he'd left behind. He couldn't quit laughing about it.

Gene

Reactions: todg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Find someone has just dumped a load in one of the bathrooms your about to clean and all the sudden your eyes are tearing...Especially women...Good lord, I have been cleaning a lot of homes lately where the bathrooms are just reeking with odor...Why not take care of business in the "other" bathroom...Is that disrespect or part of the business...LOL

Yeah- It's because people poop in their bathrooms. Fortunately, my shit doesn't stink.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I had a crew of installers that used to work for me that couldn't go past a bathroom without using it. If they flushed, that meant they liked you.
We need the "Tale Of The Reverend's Turd" again Uncle Marty!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I have learned to always carry a plunger and TP in the truck. My husband can't seem to pass up using the bathroom in the empty properties...and lets just say he's been known to clog a few!

Reactions: hogjowl

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I was cleaning a house for a lady. She knew I was there. She knew I hadn't left. But she still pulled down her pants and sat on the pot with the door open. I wasn't impressed or amused.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom