You guys, the plumber and that was the carpet cleaner

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
"You guys, the plumber and that was the carpet cleaner calling to come clean the carpets" :shock:

Yesterday we had a WDR call come in at 7:30, big house hot water heater exploded.

Someone plugged the drain line and the hot water heater split at the seam. It blew a small hole right through the drywall, water flooded a large family room.

The client was explaining what happened to her basement when her phone continued to ring. The assistant tech told me a competitors truck was driving up and down the road. He was probably confused as to why our truck was setup in her driveway.

The client got off the phone and told my lead tech, "it's a busy day, you guys, the plumber and that was the carpet cleaner calling to clean the carpets" :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now I hate to be greedy but why did she call them?

I guess I should be happy they called us for the water loss but I'm puzzled why we were not called for the carpet. thathurts

Oh well it is a good size loss, the guys were there 3.5 hours so we did get the bigger ticket but it still has me bothered why not the carpet cleaning. ??? :shock:

Bob Foster

LOL...I had a job the other day at a house and the movers, a welder and a plumber were there. The mover just pulled out and of course I get the driveway.

Good customer and the guy really had no choice so we worked with just fine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom