You have good customer service but do your employees?

Becker

Name
Becker
My mouth dropped open with the excuse given...

We went to a grocery store for a well earned meal after a weekend of house rehabbing.

Last thing on our list, Rib Eye steaks.

We made our way to the meat department. They had some packaged steaks, and some multi packs. Now I'm a meat snob.. And these steaks just did not measure up.

I walked over to the meat counter, and saw some much better slabs of meat.
The "butcher" working the counter appeared, told her what I was interested in.

She replied. Oh.. I have a good deal over here. Then walked me over and showed me some chuck or sirloin. I explained.. No I want rib eyes as they were going on the grill.

Oh,, here is a multi pack.

I explained, no.. I'd just like to buy a couple out of the case.

She sez.. oh.. Well let me see what I have in back..

1st I think, hmm she is gunna get me the good stuff.

Then she sez, you sure you don't want to just buy this multi pack it is $2.00 less per pound than in the case.

I then said..

Is there something wrong with the meat in the case? Why don't you want to sell it to me?

She sez, no.. But if you buy something from the case, then I have to wrap it weight it and price it.

I was shocked!!!!

Becker

Name
Becker
Elk season opens here in WA.
My bro took an Idaho elk yesterday.
Bow season for deer reopens nov 10.

Meat won't be an issue.

Looking back I bet the girl wishes she would gave followed me home grilled it and spoon feed me a steak from the case.

She must not see any value in her job.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Becker said:
Elk season opens here in WA.
My bro took an Idaho elk yesterday.
Bow season for deer reopens nov 10.

Meat won't be an issue.

Looking back I bet the girl wishes she would gave followed me home grilled it and spoon feed me a steak from the case.

She must not see any value in her job.
No - I'm pretty sure she wanted to ram the entire side of beef up your ass. shiteatinggrin

Connor

Name
Connor
I do work for a small town grocery store that is just over an hour away, they manager calls me because the local guy has a bad attitude and complains a lot about the age of the store, while I go and just get the job done with a smile. I was told that what my invoices are over 2x what the local guy charges, but I just get it done with a smile and they like the service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom