You have to admit, they have (almost) everything going on...

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Easy to do all of that. No need for soaking wet carpet or dirty water w chemical residue sitting in carpet. :shifty:

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I watched one of their Franchisees video on you tube and they say that steam cleaning doesn't get your carpet clean because the water just pushes the dirt deeper into the carpet. This has the feel of a scam to me...saving water for all the people who can't get fresh water etc. Hitting all the buttons for the NPR crowd.... Basically this is what they do. It's a kind of dry cleaning. Wonder if the carpet manufacturers would void the warranty or if this is approved.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
This isn't the first franchise to build its USP around the dissatisfaction people feel as a result of bad experiences with HWE.

Consumers don't just have bad experiences with "bad companies"; too often it also happens when distracted, tired, bored, or even troubled cleaners aren't "on top of their game".

Keep focused on your work, don't overbook, stay in good shape, and associate with cleaners who are committed to excellence.

Another benefit of MB.

Ron K

Hitting all the buttons for the NPR crowd
I bet most Businesses "NPR" customers are some of their best, whether they want to admit it or not is another thing.
Unless you mean "NPR" New Proud Republicans! Winter is Coming! Oh and JP you are spot on, as always.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I bet most Businesses "NPR" customers are some of their best, whether they want to admit it or not is another thing.
Unless you mean "NPR" New Proud Republicans! Winter is Coming! Oh and JP you are spot on, as always.
You're right, they are some of our best customers and if you are doing it right, they are the best at referring their friends. I don't talk politics to Clients. I wasn't being judgmental about NPR which is National Public Radio; I was just admitting that they, Oxy Clean, have a marketing focus to these customers. If you have these same customers/clients then you may have to explain why your profits aren't going to support clean water in the 3rd world. OxyClean claims they use their profits to benefit the world...so the NPR reference was regarding that. If you are listening to NPR as you drive between jobs or on your waiting room sound system... that is fine with with me :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom