You Know It's Gonna Be A Long Day.....

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
....when you pull up to your job and 2 cars are in the drive with the doors open and the mats laying on the drive. I didn't mind, but I'd like to know in advance about extra work. Oh, and the Daughter brought her's over to hit it, too. It's an old custy that hasn't called for a few years because her business took a hit a few years ago, and couldn't afford any cleaning. I'm glad she called back.

I love this business.

dgargan

We offer to do all car mats free with any service. Builds more value into every job and just another thing that separates you from the pack. Go with it and you'll be amazed what it can do for your business

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
dgargan said:
We offer to do all car mats free with any service. Builds more value into every job and just another thing that separates you from the pack. Go with it and you'll be amazed what it can do for your business

I gave her a great price on the cars. I just hate those gray car mats that wear out near the gas pedal, and the staining from the asphalt sealer is a bitch to get out.

clean one

I'm like Robert i don't mind doing them but when i set a appt thats what i plan on. I just love the ones that say hey while your hit the couch for me too. They are worst then the bait and switchers. Yea monday i get to job there is all kinds of equipment in the street , yard, driveway they were having the front yard soded. Don't know why people think you can work while all this other work is getting done mainly while painters are there oh can you start in there while they finish in this room

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom