You need to get on Groupon

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You can create your own deal and they take 10% for non promoted and 30% for promoted.
They sell the Groupon and then send you a check.

Groupon is big enough where it should work....but it doesn't hurt to sign up as long as you know what deal you are doing.

You can sign up here

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu285887

Yes, I get 10 bucks for every person who signs up. lol ...I think they are Goupon Bucks but whatever. lol

Still a good way to promote your company.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
danielc said:
Ok deal of the day three rooms for 150.

Will groupon go for that?

On Groupon Store you can do whatever deal you want (within reason)....but people may or may not take the deal.

lance

Here's a good deal......$50.00 per area and protector included. They take $5.00 per area for their cut. You still make 45 per area. And push furniture cleaning or T&G when you are in the house.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
lance said:
Here's a good deal......$50.00 per area and protector included. They take $5.00 per area for their cut. You still make 45 per area. And push furniture cleaning or T&G when you are in the house.

The 10% deal is only if you promote the deal yourself.Your client list, Your ads , Your E-mails etc.....

Can't you do that without groupon.

If groupon promoes then it goes op to 30% cut.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think the 30% is still a good deal

Update: I haven't received one client as of yet from the Groupon Store. lol...but I'm still hopeful.

I'm not sure if they promote you right away or if there a certain time they bring you into the marketing.

It does say that it keeps your ad going for 7 days.

I'll let you know.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Brian R said:
I think the 30% is still a good deal

Update: I haven't received one client as of yet from the Groupon Store. lol...but I'm still hopeful.

I'm not sure if they promote you right away or if there a certain time they bring you into the marketing.

It does say that it keeps your ad going for 7 days.

I'll let you know.

Think of the money you're saving.

30% of zero is still zero!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom