you never know who's home your in

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I was doing a job today , 3 rooms hall and steps at a condo. As I was grabbing some spotters in the van I notice the customer has special state representative license plates on his ride ( I live in the state capitol of missouri) So I ask the guy and turns out he is a state senator . He was happy with the job and asked for some cards to hand out to some of the people he works with at the capitol. Being a small town companies live or die on word of mouth so getting the recomendation of a local senator might be a good thing.......now if I could only be as satisfied with the job our senators are doing......thats a whole differant topic I dont wana touch right now lol. I guess it pays to stay on your toes.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
on the way home from ARCS in Denver one of our senators was on the plane (Ron Wyden) I got to talk with him a bit not often you get to talk with a state senator

Becker

Name
Becker
rhyde said:
on the way home from ARCS in Denver one of our senators was on the plane (Ron Wyden) I got to talk with him a bit not often you get to talk with a state senator

any dirt?

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I give state senators a special price.

They only have to pay me a trillion dollars to clean their carpets.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Have never cleaned for a senator, but have for a couple lobbyist,They seem to live quite well!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I clean many of the apartmens by the capital that if full of state senitors.

I don't reguard them as anything special.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
my state rep is my neighbor and my senator lives down the road. regular folks people. my first job out of college - i was a lobbyist in DC. my college roommate was a Charlie Wilson "babe" if you saw the movie Charlie Wilson's War, you'll understand. been around the BS for years. just finished helping a friend with his state rep. campaign - his district is bigger than most states in this fine nation. hoping he will be governor one day - to help with our reputation of past gov's... Bush\Perry... both former bosses... Perry is why i clean carpets now. so thankful you folks sent him home.

now, i is a white trash carpet cleaner, laughing all the way to the bank... i hate politics, it's where i came from and am so glad i clean carpet, wash peoples dirty clothes and graze cattle for a living.

amygeorge

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Im not in awe that I was cleaning for a state senator I think I was just saying you never know. I know my biggest carpet cleaning customer to date was a result of handing out a business card at a gas pump. I just try and stay on my toes because you never want to miss an opportunity.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Royal Man said:

Im gonna take a stab in the dark and guess that your not a huge ernie chambers fan :lol: :lol: I only know about him because I grew up in council bluffs

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Royal Man said:

WE ALL THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL!olympics

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
i just was saying how i hate politics... sometimes the more you know, the more disappointed you can be... fyi, i went to grad school at mizzou and used to hunt around jeff city, moberly and macon. i love those corn and soybean fed deer in your part of the world.

F

FB7777

Other than some pathetic name dropping, the only thing established in this thread is the completely obvious

Most People of means use service companies to perform menial tasks anyone can be easily trained to do so they may free up their time

Whether they are a New England Patriot or a postal carrier , I don't feel any more special cleaning for them

They both pay the same price

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
juniorc82 said:
Im gonna take a stab in the dark and guess that your not a huge ernie chambers fan :lol: :lol: I only know about him because I grew up in council bluffs

Ernie Chambers biggest fan is Ernie Chambers.

He is the king of the filibuster and killing bills he doesn't like.

Or an arrogant jerk

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I'm gonna ignore the name calling and not act like a girl, wait, I am a girl... amygeorge AKA "name dropper" ;)-

good night!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I clean for the biggest fireworks distributor in the US, Phantom FW's, and for the biggest Panera's franchise owner. Got a few others that I'm sworn to secrecy.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Hmm. I make tiger woods bed every friday. Hmm'.....u never really know who ur cleaning for

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Royal Man said:

We were doing this in Springfield, Il for apartments they rent for $3000 - $5000 per month to use a couple times a year. The carpets had to be cleaned before they showed up every time.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
joeynbgky said:
Hmm. I make tiger woods bed every friday. Hmm'.....u never really know who ur cleaning for

Have you two been dating long enough to put out for him Joey? would the real rob allen please stand up?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
joeynbgky said:
Who wouldn't put out for tiger.........mikey would

c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINcc]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom