You One Stroke Coupon Hack

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I sure do hope that $65 for a five room cleaning job got your next meth fix.
But then I do not know what’s worse, you or the cheapskates that hired you. Carpet was hard as a brick and smelled like the ass end of a dead dog.
2 JET POS. NO GLIDE. NO PREVAC. NO PRESPRAY. NO DRY STOKE. OVERWETTING. BROWNING OUT. GIVING THE INDUSTRY A BAD NAME LOWBALLING BAG OF SHIT.

“Well it looks good to me. It’ll air out in a couple of days”
A5CB8E76-3552-446A-BB29-140C18B0236B.jpeg

Then where in the hell did all this come from? Did the Mank Fairy sneak in last night and sprinkle all this shit around?
2434C165-EF8F-4C1F-861E-D11B646246CA.jpeg

You see the big ass band aid?

Man I hate these kind of “Carpet Cleaners”

Name
jack zerkie
We are NOT all equal but in name only carpet cleaners. You control your business and that's how you are. If you are successful you know why. You can't care or do anything about other cleaners. Always will be that type out there to bad just continue your way & services . You will be here for the long run they won't. I have the same here low prices and very poor work. Makes it harder for me & you so you stay the same and forget about them jz.:headbang:

Reactions: Rick J

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
We are NOT all equal but in name only carpet cleaners. You control your business and that's how you are. If you are successful you know why. You can't care or do anything about other cleaners. Always will be that type out there to bad just continue your way & services . You will be here for the long run they won't. I have the same here low prices and very poor work. Makes it harder for me & you so you stay the same and forget about them jz.:headbang:
I know, I know. I just felt like venting. I know the hacks could care less about my opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom