You Will Fail! I Guarantee It.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I got a call from a broker that sells businesses the other day. I told them I was not ready or in a good position to sell but expressed enough curiosity in their service that a sales rep calls back a few days later. I explain where my business is at; basically that I’m throwing allot of sweet equity at it and struggling to find sustainable growth in terms of operations and pricing.
He went into a overly simplified explanation of what was necessary to grow into a turnkey business that had good resale value. Then the pompous azz told me If I continued doing what I had been I would burn out and be begging someone for a straight job where I didn’t have to worry about sales, marketing and accounting, ect.
I am fed up with advice from Arm Chair quarterbacks that sit on the sideline of business. Executing the plays is harder than it looks on the chalk board.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
depends on where your love and expectations are...

I love what i do...hate all the back end side of things...but love going out and doing it most times !gotcha!

and i expect to make a decent living, support my family, have some rough patches..BUT have the freedom to do what i want in terms of my kids and wife...they want me on a field trip...guess what i am going on a field trip......my son wants me to go with them skiing...DONE

I dont think ill ever have a biz that i could sell for tons of $$$...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom