Your givaways.

Name
I'm Rick James
What kind of giveaways are you leaving with the new and existing customers? Anything for the kids or pets?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
just my bottle of Poof to new resi clients.

Name
I'm Rick James
I am setting up designing stickers for the kids, natural doggie treats, reusable grocery bag, pen, thank you card, business cards, magnets. The thing is I want to keep it cheap and only for new clients. That is what I want to do, lets see what I can do.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
We give a gift back that includes various items, i think you're going down the right path by doing that Brent. Just stick with it.

Most days i leave behind some gas ,not pleasant , but i do always leave a fresh clean carpet and a 30 day gaurantee.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I leave a tin of toffee labeled with "Thank you for your business" with my larger jobs.

A lady in my Letip groups makes and sells them..awesome toffee.

So I get a tip and a thank you and a customer who knows I care.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Fridge magnets for all my new clients. Small tubes of Arbonne herbal foot cream or hand lotion. I need something for the guys, was thinking about printed golf balls.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jim Morrison said:
Fridge magnets for all my new clients. Small tubes of Arbonne herbal foot cream or hand lotion. I need something for the guys, was thinking about printed golf balls.

At times I will leave a little gift bag with a universal MK product like lip balm or hand lotion.
I would put the Wifeys card in there and it would generate a little business.

jimn

One thing I used to do was have coffee mugs printed up. (back then the cost was about $3.00 per mug)

We would make sure that a mug was left with the customer upon completing the job. I had customers calling up to 6 years later because of this. Make the label sweet and to the point. Every time they opened the cabinet the mug was there with the company name on it.

I had a simple logo printed up with the services offered and phone number.

Jim

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nice website Curtis.
Did you do it yourself?
I like how the diffent picks of the little girls play out.

Name
I'm Rick James
jimn said:
One thing I used to do was have coffee mugs printed up. (back then the cost was about $3.00 per mug)

We would make sure that a mug was left with the customer upon completing the job. I had customers calling up to 6 years later because of this. Make the label sweet and to the point. Every time they opened the cabinet the mug was there with the company name on it.

I had a simple logo printed up with the services offered and phone number.

Jim

You can get them printed for $1.62.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom