Your opinion on these to truck mounts 470vs. peak

KOOSER55

I have found a supplier that has to machines and im going to buy one most likely what do you think is the better deal :

Maxx 470 @ $10,500.1st owner purchased it in September of 05. It has 2410 hours. It's never been frozen, regular maintenance has been done. They say it is very clean.

the other is a Prochem Peak that was a demo. It has 72 hours on it. It's selling for 15,539 with full warranty.

what do you think? thanks

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Tell them to GIVE you the max and you will pay for the install. The peak is a steal I know there should be a peak package brand new with a Brand New CMX-20 reels hoses prochem upholstery tools x2 and a bunch other stuff hitting the truckmountdeals.com website. The stuff is still in the crates. over 25k should hit some where around 21.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I would go for the Maxx. I've been very happy with the one I'm using. I would offer them around 8 and go from there.

Farenheit251

I'd go for the new machine. An extra $100 or so a month is not going to affect your ability to succeed. But a machine that breaks might lose some big accounts.
Too many guys try not to spend too much on a machine. In reality the biggest expense most have is the money we lose when we don't book a full week. In economics class they called it opportunity cost.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I know little about either TM.
and have NO "real world" experience with those two mounts.

but i agree with BrianE

..L.T.A.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I love my peak, plenty of heat, great one wand vacuum I'm thinking about getting another one.

I really haven't had any major problems with it. It's the perfect machine for residential cleaning.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
I'd buy a new machine with a 25 kohler and a 45 blower. Won't mention the make but it would at least be new. I like what I got no matter what anyone else says, It works great and makes me money everyday. I just wish my BACK would quit hurting! :roll:

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Better Yet, Build your Own. Simpler than you may think. The only challenge is to heat the water. I have been in the mad scientist labortory I have seen how its done. I have put together 2 my own self. Buy what you want.......

P.S. Or buy one of Duanes units, there are other ways to spend $10K then to buy a used machine with over 2,000 hrs on it. Blue collar machines are still available at reasonable prices.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom