You've never seen me vacuum this fast - vid

D

dirt smackdown

what kind of vac was that? looked like it did a good job. can see the carpets being cleaner right away

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Great video Ron. Pretty funny with the fast fwd! :mrgreen:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Seriously.....you've got to be getting $1.00 a sf to be spending that much time on vaccing and then cleaning?? How do you make any profit??

A

amazingcleansc

I'm not going to be a dick about you demonstrating what a good job looks like. there just might be a few people left in america that arent afraid to pay for that. good for you. resi cleaners should start right there with people and then work their way down.

Name
Nate W.
hogjowl said:
No smartass!

There was no reading involved.

Umm, sorry to burst your bubble Marty. I was referring to Ron cleaning the room...... Don't be getting all Mikey on me, the world doesn't revolve around you. But your legend in your own mind does..... :twisted:

rhyde

Name
rhyde
LOL....

all that Ron and they where probably disappointed because you didn't get the furniture marks out thathurts

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
when the bed went back in they'd never see them :)
This video sure helped at the home show, along with all the others. Passes out a LOT of cards. That and the music kept me going all weekend.
See how well I do now at the small local show this weekend
IMAGE_197.jpg

Burtz

Ron you need a puppy or some thing

you kind of creep me out a bit

you have that Jeffery Dahmer look you know the axe murderer next door that every thought was so nice

By the way were you ever friends with a pig farmer in the Frazer valley

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
great video, my only comment would be that (I thought , might be wrong) a vacuum cleaner was actually designed to be pulled and then the forward stroke was for alignment for the next pull stroke. it looked like you were doing it in reverse. i've tried it on the garage floor and it definitely works better being pulled.

gene

Name
Nate W.
GeneMiller said:
great video, my only comment would be that (I thought , might be wrong) a vacuum cleaner was actually designed to be pulled and then the forward stroke was for alignment for the next pull stroke. it looked like you were doing it in reverse. i've tried it on the garage floor and it definitely works better being pulled.

gene

Me too. But I remember Ron saying that he see's more soil getting sucked out on a slow forward stroke as long as you go with the nap. Not against it. I think it's personal preference though. Like the toilet paper or vac reel, over or under..... Lol.... :lol:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I vac so that the brush pulls up the pile on the back stroke. So while pushing forward it pulls the pile up and I get more soil on the forward stroke.
Those that say you get more on the back stroke are usually using a bag vac so how would they know.

-JB-

Name
JB
still took you a full minute to pre-vac a 120 sq ft room at 60x speed.... dude... seriously... we gotta get you a woman!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
what was that machine you used to scrub in the prespray?? the only thing I thought was odd is you doing the area by the door first, I normally hit that on the way out. I get behind the door right before I make the turn to head out the door.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom