YP.com?

Fred Homan

I had a guy call me today about putting an ad online. www.YP.com Has anyone had experience with them? They are out of Las Vegas. For only $167.00 per month. Would this have any better results than the Yellow Book?

Thanks,

Fred

Tile Nerd

If you just want to give some money away send your check payable to the Tile Nerd. Otherwise, I tried it and it doesn't work. Don't do it!

Name
Jesse
Never again!!!!!!!!! You'll be spending $150 per customer you attract. I suppose that's ok though if your job average is $1,000. Their traffic on their site is due to their aggressive marketing to your trade. Once they fill the slots it's on to the next industry/city, and the traffic slows.

Just my opinion, it could be the best thing you've ever done. :wink:
Just don't take the tile at the top.

Bob Foster

The next field that YP is going to try and take all our money. First they ripped is off with YP print and now they are trying to do the same with search engines.

Here is what they are working hard and trying to do.

They are trying to sell you on their site as it will pull you name up first before others. Sound familiar? Just like put a big ad at the front of the others in the YP book and you will get way more business.

Don't do it. Besides it is way overpriced.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I am on the Superpages for pay per click ads and can't say I've ever had a call from it. If you want to do internet ads I would go with Google and Yahoo pay per clicks. I get pretty good return every month from it. This month I spent $140 and made $1800 in return. Last month spent $130 and made back $1100. It won't make your phone ring off the hook but it beats the heck out of YP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom