YP Pay Per Click SEO

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
Anyone signed with Yellow Pages pay per click? If so how's it working?
YP.com is running a 'Special'. $240 p/mo for 90 qualified clicks.
All most all of my clients are by referral. $240 isn't much if it drives the right traffic to you, but most are price shoppers it would be like paying someone to waste your time.
Doesn't sound all that great to me but maybe I'm wrong.

Connor

Name
Connor
Who uses yellow pages PPC? NOBODY. nothing good can come out of anything that says YP.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
I bet mark and andrechelle can do a lot better than that.
And I bet ya theirs will work too

G

greentech

What do they mean by "qualified" clicks?

If it means your phone is going to ring 90 times great. But I'm guessing not.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
give me $240 and I will get you 90 clicks. I can't guarantee you any work from the clicks and neither will they but you will get 90 clicks.

John baun sent out an email about google adwords optimizing. He mentioned in his website that the average cost per click on google is $6. 90 clicks times $6 is $540.00 the difference is that when someone goes to google and types carpet cleaning they are serious about needing carpet cleaning done. If the ad is just showing up randomly around the net people may be curious but not serious.

The clicks that they guarantee are not coming from their yellow page site they are just putting ads out on the internet that people may click on. You have seen these ads in your yahoo email, facebook, and random websites. You have no control over who or where they come from.

P.S. I didn't take johns class, but I was just using that as a price example and it is very similar to my experience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom