YP's pay per call program

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Started off without having to pay for non-pertinent calls that got through - now my rep, who in writing stated I'd never be responsible for employment calls, and other various non-pertinent calls - tells me sorry, policies changed.

If ATT & YP put half the effort into developing effective and sustainable marketing vehicles as they do fine print legalities that enable them to charge your account at will less any repercussions - they might end up with the highest roi of any marketing vehicle ever known to man.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Not only can I live without them - I'd be doing better.

I spend more time than it is worth fighting the charges truth be told, it's out of principle not necessity. I hate liars and thieves.

I have gotten maybe 3-4 jobs between the two of them all year, and had to fight to remove about $4500 in charges.

Last product from either firm I try without a 1 line contract that says I can walk away at any time.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
just out of curiousity, how much do you charge you per call? I was quoted about 25 bucks. I was like that is crazy expensive. If I only landed half then I would be paying 50 bucks for a new customer. If it a customer that is moving and getting their deposit back my lifetime revenue is only the initial cleaning. I told them to go take a leap. I would rather do anything that keep wasting money with those guys.

Oh and another thing. That pay per call in my area is any call on that number. What they do is advertise your company online to get more calls to come in. Just imagine if I was creating an online marketing message that only focused on calls not quality of customers calling.

Sorry Yp's are dead. I mean they are so dead they are starting to rot.

Last edited:

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Nothing gained ... cut and run. I suggest you review one other monthy contribution for the same reasons listed.

Basically I am going to if they refuse to remove the charges not pertinent.

? on the second part

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
$70/call. So it adds up fast when you factor in the number of BS calls you get.

I'd never in a million years do it on CC'ing - that $30/call is a ridiculous #. Thats way too high a %'age for a cleaning job on average.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom