Zep

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Made a rare foray into HD today cause Lowe's didn't have the item I needed, (neither did HD).

Noticed Zep extraction detergent and shampoo. Detergent sez it contains DuPont stain resistant treatment.

Anyone ever try this? Is this what CD uses?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey John the guy that sells that the bucket of soapy powder at the home shows has Dupont logo's all over the place.

He does demo's using a deck brush and scrubbing in a bunch of .....gulp..................Shampoo. :shock:

It could be they put just enough of the good stuff in to use the name. ????

Not saying that Zep is bad but I doubt that carpet cleaning chemicals are their main products either. :wink:

Farenheit251

Twice I've known guys who ran cheap liquid emulsifiers and ended up with white gunk that clogged every filter for weeks. I will try some cheap prespray but am very careful what I run through the machine.

Mr.V

try to find an actual Zep janitor supply outlet,,,,,,the stuff at Home Depot just isn't the same as the stuff at the actual supplier,,,,,,it's made more for homeowners than cleaners IMHO

their chems aren't so bad,,,,,,,,If and when I use them I just use far less than recommended......some of it is kinda soapy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom