ZERO REZ (help needed)

Name
Shawn Forsythe
"The Zerorez truck has an on board heater which can heat water to 350 degrees F...

The Zerorez vacuum has about 12 – 15 times the lift of a typical truck mounted carpet cleaning motor, so your carpets dry more quickly and thoroughly."

:shock: 12-15 times more vacuum than a typical truckmount? Is vacuum now a logarithmic scale for salesmen?

technicianb.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
I saw like 5 of them for sale.

Why would a company with a machine they claim is the best and no one else has sell off old units?

If I bought one could I say... Get the ZeroRez truck without calling zerorez?

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Just missed one here for sale. It had a bad blower and they were selling it as a pressure washing unit :shock: for $12,000 if I remember right. Would have been a great unit.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Erik said:
WHAT'S UP YOUR SLEVE??

Hopefully its to win some sort of lawsuit against them. those guys are phonies, their advertising is misleading and deceptive. they are the left over venturi rejects. I hope shawn gets some infringement shit started up, although from what I understand the zerorez machines use oil fired heaters and not the zen shit that shawn has patented or blueline owns whatever, in any event if I see a truck I will defiantly take some pics

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
from what i heard the local zr guys are running modified older v's.

and how can you clean the carpet if you are melting it 350 degrees?

minuteman

Please post all the pic's of this unit for all to see,heard about it on the radio here in L.A., Ca.for the last 2 years but have yet to see one anywhere. So post the pic's.

Greg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom