zerorez the next chemdry??

steve g

Name
steve garrett
listen to the dumbass in this video to point out all the bullshit he is spewing

http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=59&sid=12963183

this gaylord karren, who BTW is from house of cards venturi fame is spewing so much crap about carpet cleaning on the radio. They have taken out tons of ads on the radio, this guy claims its his mission to set the record strait in the carpet cleaning industry. they bend twist and break meanings of words to suit what they want. the definition of detergent is anything that cleans. no one uses any soap, soap has lye and animal fat in it. it hasn't been used in decades by anyone in our industry. oh yeah and how do you guys like knowing the protector YOU use comes off everytime. thats a freaking lie I have personally spilled it on steel before and could not remove the stain the protector left with anything, pressure washing scrubbing, chemicals whatever. I had to paint it. maybe I have been using the same stuff zerorez uses. I can't stand it when people lie and stretch what their services can do.

it should be gaylord fokker if anything.

wpschoch

I definitely get tired of hearing their radio ads. Just because their rinse doesn't have chems doesn't mean their prespray doesn't. Their rinse water may have been zapped into being fizzy, but that doesn't mean it can neutralize their prespray. My customers ask me what I think about zerorez all the time. I just tell them it's a gimmick because it is. If one company neutralizes their prespray, and one doesn't, who's doing a better job? The answer: Not zerorez.

Fred Homan

Zerorez is advertising gimics.....Empowered water.... :shock: What a joke
They pre-spray....So they do not just rely on EMPOWERED water...Gimics....

Ryan

The whole idea in any business is to have something proprietary. They push their magic water because its what sets them apart from everyone else. Same thing with chemdry and their bubbles.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Need to put out an add dispelling the myths of the rez-free companies and the special magical waters. A website called zerorezexposed or myzerorezmyths would be a start.

Ryan

That would be cool. Could they sue you for that?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You can get sued for anything. As long as you told the truth you don't have anything to worry about.

Name
I'm Rick James
I got a local competitor that will remain nameless that uses zerorez technology. Even some of their website content. somewhat amus

Fred Homan

Right-on John....I clean-up after Zerorez and Coit....I recently had a client tell me.....I'll NEVER call Zerorez or Coit again.... shiteatinggrin He could not believe how thoroughly I cleaned. He said I have never seen anyone pre-vacuum before. I also vacuumed the edges as always....Made it look like new.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
90% of my jobs i just freshy rinse....

how much more ZERO rez can you get :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats what i tell people....besides, if its nasty enough you need a rinse...then they just need to stfu about wether you use detergent... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Name
Jesse
As far as I'm aware, at least here, they are the most expensive franchise carpet cleaner. There good competition as far as I'm concerned.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Bugs me when I see infomercials that spread bad info about carpet cleaning. They compare themselves to the worst in the industry and place themselves as the heroes, when the real heroes now have to get the proper information out there.

Ryan

Yeah but you have to show up in court. And when it comes to courtrooms "truth" is subjective. I'm sure they have corporate lawyers that could eat our lunch.

That sucks too, cause it would be really fun to build an informative website.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
No one says we can't build an "informative" website. We just have to state the truth about cleaning, what's out there, what the new technology is. We don't have to specifically state about Rug Dr, we can just say rental units, or say Zerorez, we can say overhyped water systems or something like that. If we all had a page explaining things to customers, it would go a long way.

gary mackay

I love Zerorez & Chem-Dry! They spend a butt ton on advertisement & bullshit. I sell on Zero residue, zero res, no residue, no chemicals, chem-free & chemical free in key words. Everytime they push more marketing I get busier. If you can't figure out how to make it work for you then stand off on the sidelines and be a hater.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
i really don't think anyone with a brain cell is gonna believe that video...there are a lotta dumb people out there...it could work in Yerington or Topaz NV shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I thought THIS WAS the website that got rid of all the myths about carpet cleaning?? :roll:

Hellure?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom