Zerorez trucks?

West

Name
Clint
I have seen over the years some Zerorez trucks for sale. I have have heard all kinds of stories about who made them, etc.... What does any body know about them? There are some used ones for sale that I might look at. Is this a good machine or should I stay away from them? Any thoughts/comments would be great, thanks.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
no soaps or shampoos' and that nonone in the dallas area could clean a carpet, so they invented a way. at least thats what gaylord focker said.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
You can do a search here and get some information, but basically the trucks were all a little different and upkeep varies wildly. If you find one you like, post the information and the vortex experts here will give you good advice.

ghostrider

Some ZeroRez trucks were built on the Isuzu chassis and used similar technology to the "V"

Semper Fi,
GhostRider aka Chuck

Becker

Name
Becker
Contack Ben Surdi... He bought a Kodiak one.. Looks like a beast.

I'm sure he will tell you it is the best TM ever.

Has to make you wonder though...

Zerorez is moving toward CDS and slide ins and away from the big units, Venturi started making the switch years ago.

So why the move?

It is kinda like a little resturant on a corner back home.
New owners, new menu, but they fail...
So a month or so later , new owners new menu new name and they fail.
Goes on and on.

Perhaps this location was not meant for a small Resturant.
It is now a small church.. LOL.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i have seen multiple different setups that range from slide ins to huge kodiak trucks with 6008 blowers and diesel heaters. also the other day, locally i saw one and it was a vortex 777.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
dealtimeman said:
i have seen multiple different setups that range from slide ins to huge kodiak trucks with 6008 blowers and diesel heaters. also the other day, locally i saw one and it was a vortex 777.

hey mike...

Where have you been..?

i Hope you are swamped ...with work... 8)

i alway's ...enjoy your post... :!:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
HARPER said:
dealtimeman said:

hey mike...

Where have you been..?

i Hope you are swamped ...with work... 8)

i alway's ...enjoy your post... :!:

we were dead as dead could possibly be. then a few weeks ago we had that hurricane blow throu and it was full steam ahead and made up for all the slow time. we still have not stopped. just cancelled a trip to tampa to catch the rays series with the mariners because we are busy and rather just go to vegas with out stress knowing everything is running well and the guys(my techs) are not overwhelmed.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes it helped a lot it Was almost too easy to to handle the volume and it felt like everything ran very smooth. I didn't have to go to get any supplies as the trucks were stocked( maybe overstocked) with everything we needed.

I think we are a little better prepared to handle a real big cat 4 storm. Only thing we are missing is some gas trash pumps.

Ryan

dealtimeman said:
Yes it helped a lot it Was almost too easy to to handle the volume and it felt like everything ran very smooth. I didn't have to go to get any supplies as the trucks were stocked( maybe overstocked) with everything we needed.

I think we are a little better prepared to handle a real big cat 4 storm. Only thing we are missing is some gas trash pumps.

Those sell on ebay rather cheap.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i have been wanting to buy some online but as i am not good wiht small motors and have no idea how to service the pump i thought it was a gamble to buy it on ebay. i have been looking at the hondas at northern tool but they are expensive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom