Zip Code Targeting on Facebook

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I already market on Facebook for the Network Members. This is going to really target areas better.
Not sure why they haven't done it sooner.

Facebook said:
Reach the right customers with new targeting options

ZIP code targeting allows you to target your ads and Sponsored Stories based on people's ZIP codes. When you select the U.S. as your target country in Ads Manager, you'll see "ZIP Codes" as an option alongside the "State" and "City" radio buttons. Topic targeting combines overlapping Likes and Interests to enable easier targeting. For example, the "#Lady Gaga" topic will enable you to reach people with related interests such as "Lady Gaga," "Lady Gaga Fans" and "Lady Gaga Music." Topics are available in the "Precise Interests" selection box

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I have a questions but I guess first I have to ask what tags you plan on using to make this work for you ?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Depends on the serice.

With FB you can really target your demo down to the soccer field their kid plays on. lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
They don't search

It's the little ads that pop on the right....Those are targeted to your profile info, geo info etc.

Like Groupon....It focuses on the 60% of people that don't think (or search) carpet cleaning.

Trying to get that little light bulb above their head to shine. !gotcha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom