Zipper Just For Residential

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Anybody using this just for Residential work? Im thinking why not.

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Ok then go start making your sack lunch for work. This site is for carpet cleaners.

Golden Boy

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I do and love it. I use the 13" which is easier to use in residential. Occasionally if the rooms are very small and cramped I will pull out the wand but so far only once in two months. Faster and easier then a rotary, gets really close to edges, really deep cleaning and fast dry times. It took me a few days to get comfortable using it in residential, but now I would never go back to wand. Any specific question?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Wow Bill good review. Do you go through a lot of water? Do u pre scrub? Bristor wants to send me one maybe I shud take him up on his offer

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Yes, I use more water with the Zipper then with my 15 flow wand. But for me that's a good thing. I love using lots of water to clean. Keeping the trigger on all the time is addictive! I have found no need to prescrub yet. Even trashed poly.

Forget Joe. Buy from Eric, if you don't love it after 30 days you can return it and just be out on the shipping. In my opinion you will want at least a couple of weeks to play with it. Like any tool there a few tips you need to know in using it, like using dual hole glides on some commercial olefin glue down to eliminate chatter. Some guys are too dumb to get this. Also, after each use, run the cuff across the slot glide to get out any hair that can catch between the recessed slot bridges. Just takes a second, but will save you time later. Eric is great to talk to about any concerns. He also has a great maintenance video that you should watch.

Last edited:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Boxer doing great. Hopefully gets me to spring then ill bring out the super sucker. Bill have some guys check in on u. Sounds like u have top 25 potential if drop 2 gs on this and it flops ill ban u for life u sure about it?

Golden Boy

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Boxer doing great. Hopefully gets me to spring then ill bring out the super sucker. Bill have some guys check in on u. Sounds like u have top 25 potential if drop 2 gs on this and it flops ill ban u for life u sure about it?

Golden Boy

Joe has already deleted me from his list, get in line. :)

Last edited:

Ron K

Bill, What kind of TM are you running? Waste Tank size? Fresh Water Tank? Pre-spray and rinse or Fresh water?
Sounds like a great tool with the proper machine behind it.
Thanks in advance.
Ron

You too Senior Chavez!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Bill, What kind of TM are you running? Waste Tank size? Fresh Water Tank? Pre-spray and rinse or Fresh water?
Thanks in advance.
Ron

You too Senior Chavez!

He will probably chime in soon, but he is running a newer Butler with high heat and I believe he also has the 2.5 inch hose set up also.

He has also worked the machine over to max it's potential out too.

Mark

Reactions: Bill Soukoreff

Ron K

So aaaa Mark/bill? Do you Zipper? Thoughts???

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Thanks in advance.
Ron

You too Senior Chavez!

Butler w/ Max Vac, Heat, 210 freshwater/waste tanks, 2.5" hose direct off filter box, on board Kinetico, pre-spray and rinse/fresh depending on circumstances. The Zipper rocks with this set up. I use the 13" with 5 02's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron K
Name
Bill Soukoreff
Good old Joe Bristor.

Now do you guys see why I always say that no matter what, your turn is coming?

Without exception.

I always knew you were right Mikey, I just thought I was special!

Actually, I like to think that I fired Joe. I knew the moment I spoke up against his public and personal attack against someone I respected, he would turn on me. I just can't support someone like that. It's just not right.

You are still right, without exception. Just a matter of time.

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
So aaaa Mark/bill? Do you Zipper? Thoughts???

I have not had the chance to try and zipper, but I am sure going to at Mikeyfest! I am really looking forward to it!

I love all the "bright shiny things" at these festivals....especially when you get a chance to try them!

The fest is going to be so awesome, I just really can't wait to get there and be able to learn as well as share!

I know Bill has used the Zipper and has done some posting on it (and seems to really like it!)

Mark

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
We keep a 13" and 15" on the Vortex, While we are mostly Commercial and empty homes, we occasionally whip the 13" out on occupied homes. And it does fantastic.

I just prefer to use them in situations where you can "Serpentine" and clean long sections at a time, working away from the hose so that you aren't fighting it every step of the way, and airflow stays optimal.

Rarely do we use the zipper in the Zig zag fashion of a normal wand.

Reactions: tmdry and Ron K

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Same here.
We keep a 13" and 15" on the Vortex, While we are mostly Commercial and empty homes, we occasionally whip the 13" out on occupied homes. And it does fantastic.

I just prefer to use them in situations where you can "Serpentine" and clean long sections at a time, working away from the hose so that you aren't fighting it every step of the way, and airflow stays optimal.

Rarely do we use the zipper in the Zig zag fashion of a normal wand.

Ron K

So I guess my legend would be vastly under everythinged with a Zipper.

So silly question; Rotovac 15" or a 13" Zipper for Residential work ? What would do better and be more "newbie" proof?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Bill I like your comments and Saiger does give you some credibility except he belongs to the butler cult. They r so brainwashed. I like your zipper review r u related to Eric.? If I drop to grand on this for Residential and it doesn't work you can kiss the top 25 goodby

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I've always had a hard time communicating with cleaners from Kentucky I mean if u think its ok to pad up dog piss and blood then let babies crawl on it wtf is wrong with that state? U guys think its ok to drill your 1st cousin s too?

Golden Boy

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom