Zipper SS in action..

Name
Nate W.
I'd like to see it with better camera quality... Looks like it was working good....

Will it leave a cleaner streak or mark if you went over a cleaned area? What's the weight on the Zipper SS?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
He's moving along at a pretty good clip. That's quite the production rate. No dry passes needed?

Video quality could be better.....

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I'd like to see it with better camera quality... Looks like it was working good....

Will it leave a cleaner streak or mark if you went over a cleaned area? What's the weight on the Zipper SS?

I think I'll get a Go-Pro, If I can figure out how to use it. lol
I doesn't streak at all. Does leave swirl marks on the start and stop points on cut pile carpets, they do groom out.
The weight is 35 pounds, 1 pound heavier than the 15' Zipper.
Still a work in process.....

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
With the SS will you not need to prescrub the carpets that typically would need the CRB before the Zipper?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Holy S**T!-- That's cleaning faster then a Cimex can hide the dirt! Let us know how the carpet looks after it dries- please. I foresee another Toy to buy in my future--- Damn! I've bought so many toys in the past 6 months and I'm running out of room!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Which do you recommend over the other , Mikey, the 15 or the SS?

The SS is not available yet and in production...just prototype test stage...

It might end up being more of a specialty item, but for now, I really love the 15 inch Zippers we have.

We have 2 of them (one on each van)

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
I abhor the notion of shelling out two grand for a "super" wand only to shell out another three grand for the "latest and greatest super" wand shortly thereafter; my propensity for the need of ownership of gadgets notwithstanding. Perhaps I should consider money a "gadget"?

Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom