Zipper wand worth the cost?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i really thought mikey was going to go pink with his van and get a pink zipper. damn. would have been cute. :)

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Man I'd love to but she won't let me on one or have one.

I'm not sure where but somewhere, somehow I lost control. I used say where and when. Now I just say please. :errf:

If it's fun, I'm not allowed. :winky:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Maybe Mike will be able to help you with that specific......issue. And the numerous other ones, not mentioned here today, as well.

However.......you'll have to be a supportive member :winky:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
He's got a 360i

Like every other PIG in the world.

don't worry marty, i knew you ment PIG not POG.

unless you ment pog for Purely Outa Genious

You would be surprised what that 370 can do, besides he's not greasing drive shafts/ changing blower oil/ water pump oil like your owners manual says you have to do to maintain your warranty every 3 months. (page 10 of your owners manual)
or download it here buddy.
http://cleanco.com/Compact_47/

I have an RE.
end of conversation.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I can't say just yet for sure about what Mikey is saying about 1.5 hose.....but with the testing I am doing with the NO NAME wand it has been very interesting. I have done 42dr and 2.5 hose setups for years 6+.
Buuuuuut last week I removed all 2.5 from the van, my reel is full, but only 2.0 hose. My prototype wand works differently than other wands and it has been doing very well without the need to set up 42dr or hassle with 2.5 hose.
I have just started this and like I said I am not 100% in belief yet, just testing still.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler
Name
Scott Turknett
I can't say just yet for sure about what Mikey is saying about 1.5 hose.....but with the testing I am doing with the NO NAME wand it has been very interesting. I have done 42dr and 2.5 hose setups for years 6+.
Buuuuuut last week I removed all 2.5 from the van, my reel is full, but only 2.0 hose. My prototype wand works differently than other wands and it has been doing very well without the need to set up 42dr or hassle with 2.5 hose.
I have just started this and like I said I am not 100% in belief yet, just testing still.
How is the new wand coming? Will you have it at ice?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom