Zipper

Name
Lee Stockwell
Rented it. They will come out with their "own improved" version near the end of the trial marriage.

If they learned anything from bridgepoint....

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Someone out bid me and had deep pockets to keep bidding. If I was paying closer attention I would of gone a bit higher

While I havnt used the tool , I have seen it and it is built like a tank.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I think it's a pretty cool tool for large commercial jobs as I was able to demo one awhile ago.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
as things are often cryptic around here let me guess, the zipper was sold to a nationwide janitorial syndicate?, but one was actually auctioned here?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Lee Stockwell said:
Close enough.

So what is it?

I remember when Erik abruptly stopped pushing the Zipper and i remember how it came up that he wasn't able to sell any because of Cintas (maybe??).

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
Vivers said:
I think it's a pretty cool tool for large commercial jobs as I was able to demo one awhile ago.

I have one and mine is the upgraded version (and I think it was the last one he sold to the public). It has a knob in the top... no need for a trigger.

You live 10 min. away from me off the 73. If you ever want to borrow it just let me know.
Luis
P.S. The same applies to you Zee. (Zee, the lady with the boat cushions never called me back).

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Luis Gomez said:
Vivers said:

I have one and mine is the upgraded version (and I think it was the last one he sold to the public). It has a knob in the top... no need for a trigger.

You live 10 min. away from me off the 73. If you ever want to borrow it just let me know.
Luis
P.S. The same applies to you Zee. (Zee, the lady with the boat cushions never called me back).

Thanks Luis,

I wonder what happened to the woman... I told her I was working in Del Mar/ Solana Beach that day and I can't get up to Dana Point harbor to do a few cushions.

I explained it to her that you got all the good up to date equipment and you were right there in San juan...oh well.. She really wanted me to go because of the referral that she heard how good I was etc etc...sometimes I just have to lose a small job like that. Its not worth all the driving.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom