Zipper

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
We are offering free shipping to all board members. (U.S. only- $100.00 discount for members outside the U.S.) We will be demoing our units at the Experience Trade Show in Las Vegas. We are offering the Zipper for $2,295.00 if purchased during the trade show.

Reactions: Shorty

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
This week we are doing four schools, so i'm on the truck five days. My guys work on average forty hours a week cleaning. I clean two to three days a week. I'm very busy with truck maintenance, phones, taking care of the shop, building Zippers, ext, ext,.......

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I can't predict the future.

Yes, both sizes.

Marty, it seems you have moved up. Can i be the new king of one- liners? My typing skills really suck!

Mikey P

Administrator
Just found out that will be giving away some DukGards (corner gards for stairs) as well.

LOTS of great prizes..

Want to give out a Zippy?

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm sorry..that was not fair to put you in the spot..
How about some nice purple anodized gummy sharks?

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
well something, anything would be nice to give away considering that Prochem, Sapphire, Interlink, Turbo Force, Westpak, Hydramaster, DukGuard, Devastator, Mytee and Rotovac are all giving away some cool stuff at the MB/AT giveaway on the last day...

seeing how your two drag/push wands will be on display there at the truck benefiting and all jus saying dog

Last edited:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
What are the dimensions of the smaller unit including weight please Erik, I couldn't find them on your website.

Ta,

Shorty.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
The 13" box size is 60" x 16"x 10" 44 lbs. 15'" box is 60" x 18" x 10" 46 lbs.

Thanks for asking. I will add this to the website.

Reactions: Shorty

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Erik I have watched all your videos and read all the info on your web site but I do have a couple of questions.
Could the zipper be used the same way as a SD meaning that the flow be increased to 4-5 gal. per. minute running of off hot tap water. Would use a super porty lol with pump out. Also would incorporate something like a Cimex for agitation when needed.
What would you suggest is the best way to use the zipper without heat and what if anything would be sacrificed without heat.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Could the zipper be used the same way as a SD meaning that the flow be increased to 4-5 gal. per. minute running of off hot tap water.Would use a super porty lol with pump out. Mardie, you can run a very high flow on the unit, but you get what you put into it. With any tool, it is only good as the power house running it.

Also would incorporate something like a Cimex for agitation when needed.
I personally like to use a CRB before hand on heavily soiled carpets, so the chemical gets time to dwell. It wouldn't be very feasible to add an agitation bar to the Zipper.

What would you suggest is the best way to use the zipper without heat and what if anything would be sacrificed without heat You would be sacrificing everything. For those that they think they can do a good job w/o hot water, I would love to see it.

Reactions: Shorty and Mardie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom