zipper

Name
Ron lippold
Well its on the way 15 incher with 30 flow, cant wait to use it on the big commercial job. They have been doubling up on services. Ill just bet it gets to 4 days carpet and 4 days terrazzo. I sure hope that zipper save me a few minutes a day.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
5 jets 6 flow each???? damn I baptize the carpet in the name of M/B's everywhere!

And your PC ti flow 24????

I'm interested in knowing if you'll be like Adam an go back to the PC ti or stick with the zipper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I've found the Paraplate valve on the Zipper delivers more flow then the WP soft touch valve. I get more flow on my 10 flow jetted Zipper then the 15 flow on my wand.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Hey, if you Zipper users find your Paraplates don't serve you well, try Butler's improved valve that fits Paraplate hangers. Butler wands used to have Paraplates but the failure rate was too frequent (ask me how I know), so they made a much better one that has better flow due to beefed-up guts and they last so much longer. I used to rebuild my Paraplates every few months. I am going on 3 years with Butler's valve with 240 degrees and no repairs yet on 3 wands.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Hey, if you Zipper users find your Paraplates don't serve you well, try Butler's improved valve that fits Paraplate hangers. Butler wands used to have Paraplates but the failure rate was too frequent (ask me how I know), so they made a much better one that has better flow due to beefed-up guts and they last so much longer. I used to rebuild my Paraplates every few months. I am going on 3 years with Butler's valve with 240 degrees and no repairs yet on 3 wands.

The Zipper does not have a Paraplate Valve. It has Precision Fluid Control Valve, which is the same valve that Butler uses on their wands.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have 2 zippers wand. With the 2 holes glides, commercial carpet chatter hasn't been a problem

30 flow is crazy Ron.

We have no flow issues with our zipper wands, jetted to 10 flow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom