1/2 Off or Free Shipping Until Friday

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I just sent out my first ever news letter for the EncapStore... Some of you may get it twice. Sorry for the in convenience. But for those of you that don't get it I'll make the information available here:

Hi There! If you've created a login for www.EncapStore.com in the past and haven't used it this is a great time to check us out again!

I just wanted to take a minute and let you guys and gals know that this week on www.EncapStore.com all orders over $100 recieve a 50% freight refund &/or if you order a case or more of Snake Oil or Magic Bullet, I'll pay the shipping on that product and 1/2 the shipping cost on anything else you order. Here is the catch: This special offer does not apply to international shipping & freight refund applies only to UPS Ground in the lower 48. Please allow 24 hours for your refund to process.

FULL REFUND on shipping a for a case or more of Judson Labs Snake Oil or Magic Bullet.

50% Refund on shipping of any order over $100.

Offer ends Friday August 2nd.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Also, orders over $300 get a free copy of Rob Anspach's book SHARE 27 ways to boost your social media experience.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Sweet just order some pads and S&G and some quatalot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom