10 w/Curt Johnson.

Mikey P

Administrator
1. Hows the comeback going?
2. What are you doing differently this go around?
3.What TM are you running now?
4.Do you do a dry stroke unlike that half pint side kick of your's?
5.Light beer or on the wagon?
6. Website link please.
7.Vegas?
8.Facebook makes your man boobs bigger, you know that right?
9. Prespray of choice?
10.Service Monster or Pee Chee ?

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
1. Hows the comeback going? I'm just getting rolling. I kept working at my job a little longer than I thought. As of June 1 I officially am back on the truck. So far so good, not yet doing a ton of jobs but trying to work on that.

2. What are you doing differently this go around? First, Dirk is now in Nebraska so that'll help my production. Going to utilize a marketing plan and referral program, which I actually use. I'm tracking my expenses and not buying every single gimmick tool or marketing program offered to me.

3.What TM are you running now? Blueline Bluewave I bought brand new about 6 years ago. Has about 3000 hours on her. Also have water pond. Need to buy a rotrary tool, but don't know enough about which one to get yet. Still using the Magic Wand 14 inch wand that I got w/ machine....have 2 greenglides almost worn clear thru, but still truckin.

4.Do you do a dry stroke unlike that half pint side kick of your's? What's a drystroke? Is that swimming or for private time?

5.Light beer or on the wagon? In the state of AZ on the wagon, otherwise no comment.

6. Website link please. www.anthem-carpet-cleaning.com. Nothing fancy, put together by personal web guru Dirk. You'll find it on first page of Google though. Getting ready to change web name and upgrade. Watch out Phoenix, here I come.

7.Vegas? Tell me when and I'm in.

8.Facebook makes your man boobs bigger, you know that right? Listen, FrankenMike, I'm the lightest I've been in over 20 years. I've been working out like a madman......

9. Prespray of choice? Right now been using local private label from my distributor TSI. Getting ready for a Cobb order. Also use Redline and Soapfree from Masterblend. You'll find about 3 jugs total on my truck.....keep it simple baby.

10.Service Monster
link1.gif
or Pee Chee ? Pee Chee for now. Need to start generating some income but I'm really going to try to create a real biz this time...lol. I even dusted off my SFS manual from 2003, and updated my membership on their website.

After watching the video of Lockhart cleaning, I wonder why I even try.....I'm not using a CRB machine and all that, I keep it simple and try to never half to clean anything with dirt. LOL, only in AZ can that happen!

Last edited:

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
AAAHHHH, yes, the "weiner in the mouth" pose. That was on a football weekend trip to Wisconsin. We were tailgating for the Badgers game at about 7am that morning in suz zero weather. The next day we were at Lambeau Field watching the Packers take on the Cardinals. Nothing better than beers and brats to start a weekend!!!!

Becker

Name
Becker
2 guys that can work together

But buddy and I busted out 7 jobs by 3 pm one day.

To bad he has his owe gig in a near by city. Cuz with him. I just set him loose. And the job was done right.

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Dirk, I meant production would increase because now there's no down time at the storage unit to "talk shop" or the staff meeting we used to have at Kokamo Joes.....

Back
Top Bottom