$100,000+ Week

Name
Al
Tuesday Night:
Hospital calls, has a ½ water pipe that was broken by a contractor on the first floor. They said about 300 sq/ft wet, turned out to be 5000 sq/ft.

Thursday Night:
Collage calls, someone breaks a sprinkler head on the 5th floor. We get there within 30 minutes; water is running down the street. 9 dorms flooded and the restaurant on the 1st floor.

Friday:
7+ inches of rain comes down on Charleston SC.

Church’s sump pump can’t keep up, floods half of the church about 15,000 sq/ft. Leave at 10:30pm.

Hospital calls at 11:00 pm. 10th floor has rain coming in from bad roof, about 8,000 sq/ft on 10th, 4,000 on 9th.

Saturday:
Phone won’t stop ringing. Turned down 20 or so gave 9 away to others. We took one that a friend (Wise) gave me. Four story house, 20,000 sq/ft, roof issue, wet to the basement.

What a week, will sleep next week. :wink:

Name
Al
So what part do you won’t to know about?

Employees:
We have 19 full time and almost endless part time (off duty) Police and fireman and others

Trucks:
14 trucks and many cargo trailers.

Equipment:
1200+ fans
150+ LGR’s
And a “LOT” of other toys

Case’s of Red Bull.

Bob Foster

That definitely explains it. So a better question is for the smaller operators what do they do when it hits the fan?

Name
Al
Make Friends TODAY.

We work with many companies in and out of our area. Not only to help them but when we need help, and we do, they will come and help us.

This year we went to Iowa and Texas. We received calls from friends (networking) that needed help, and we went. 95% of our equipment is in a truck or trailer and we can be on the road within an hour.

I tell everyone to plan today for tomorrow.

Most of the time help is right around the corner.

wired

Would love to ride with your crew for a week or two. would learn alot. I do houses and apts. but not on that scale. Let us know.

Back
Top Bottom