12 volt fuel pump...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I cant think of the name of mine, ill tell you tomorro, i have a new one on the shelf in case mine goes bad. Ill look tommorrow why at the office.

Amazing

yeah.. I've been running pumps in that psi range.

Made the mistake today and got one with low psi, ( good ) but high gph.

Pretty sure my pumps have always been less and 60 gph.. this one is 110 gph.

I'm about to switch out my engine for a new one. Go though the old one, replace or rebuuld carb ( weak part of the honda engine ) and install it in another machine I have that I'm converting to propane.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
The one i got from TCS, is made specifically for the honda they tell me.. something about the psi has to be perfect on them

Amazing

yeah, not to much psi or flow. Weak carb.
Wrong pump and you will have over flow!

BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I wish i knew the brand, but they sell them other places, but this manufacturer actually built them to speaks for TCS and honda.. I would call TCS and they can explain it to you. i think it was 45 bucks im not sure

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
go to napa or checker or some other lawn and garden place and ask for a low psi pump

Amazing

Got the fuel issue solved.

I was starting to think i was having a vapor lock issue. As I was having fuel delivery issues on really hot days.

But in the end I think I had a pump that was just working well at times, and not so good at times.

Put on a 1.5 to 4 psi pump with a gph of 25.. Same pump from napa I had put on before. $55.00 with tax.

When buying a pump don't be so concerned with psi as a lot of them have under 4 psi but flow will vary from low 20s to well over 100 GPH.

Anyways specs on my pump from napa was more or less the same as the prochem jondon pump.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom