1200 registered users.

Name
Ron lippold
When I signed up I was 288 and wow I thought I found the wholly grail. Little DiD I know I all ready had it

harryhides

Name
Tony
harryhides Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:22 am

Post subject: Welcome to the 21st Century

Have we started something here?
What do you think ?
Will this place grow to a community of 500, 1,000 2,500 members?
It's up to us, if we build it, they will come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We now have over 150 paying members - only 4 Trade associations have more paying members than that. Not quite the same thing but an interesting stat nonetheless considering this place is only 7 months old & most Associations have been around for decades.

Like Bob, I'm predicting over 2,500 registrants by years end.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
what pisses me off is I registered early and got deleted

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Anybody know how many are registered on the red board?

Does it tell you on their site somewhere?

harryhides

Name
Tony
We picked 7 new registrants just to-day, ICS has not picked up 7 new sign ups in a WEEK in ages.

Yes at the bottom of the Stats page they claim 5,833 registered users including a few hundred Odin lookalikes plus dozens of dead, bogus or duplicate Profiles. They started in 1999:
Here is Evan's first post:

Welcome!
Posted By Evan Kessler on 12/5/1999 at 7:20 PM

It is my sincere privilege to welcome all of you to the latest addition to ICS Online... the updated ICS Bulletin Board.
This forum is here to build an online community and offer an open exchange of ideas. It is an opportunity to help increase professionalism and education for the entire industry.

The ICS Online Bulletin Board was built after months of listening to the concerns and desires of many professionals in this field. We have responded with the latest in web technology and design. However it is not
static. Your constant input to how we may improve is not only wanted, it is appreciated.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I think there is a lot of lurkers over there that will never come over here.

They do not want to be exposed.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
get over it hary it is not a competition and if it were you know the winner

harryhides

Name
Tony
You're right Greg, it is not a competition but ICS is the only other valid reference point for now. For now, barely 1-2% of the carpet cleaners out there ever go to ANY of the boards but if that number grows to say 10% then I believe that the internet will become a huge factor in molding and developing this industry to rise above what is at present.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Pat yourselfs on the back for doing such a great job and tell everyone to recruit other cleaners they meet out and about.

Im going to repeat what Steve just said....."Yes BUt not this quickly".

Its also a bonus that this board actually have alot of CC info compared to some others.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom