123 WICK!!

Mike Draper

Whats up with the "wand only" hacks. Seriously, I would never use a wand only on that.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
that along with the castex is about the shittiest wand made, I have nightmares about using them at the last place I worked at. my back would need a massage after cleaning one room.

Name
Scott
That looks to me like a poly carpet not nylon. Bad video quality but I guess I could be wrong. You got to love these guys. And these are the ones charging 10 to 15/room. No chemical, no rinse, NO KNOWLEDGE.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
steve g said:
that along with the castex is about the shittiest wand made, I have nightmares about using them at the last place I worked at. my back would need a massage after cleaning one room.

Steve- You have no clue. Its a good wand, I've used one for over 25 years and it has always served me well.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's shocking that a guy named Cox has such a little wand, 1.5 small tube single jet POS.

I'm soooo disappointed in you Douglas, would you please step to the back of the line! :p

:mrgreen:

Name
Nate W.
Doc Holliday said:
That's shocking that a guy named Cox has such a little wand, 1.5 small tube single jet POS.

I'm soooo disappointed in you Douglas, would you please step to the back of the line! :p

Frickin Chavez....... :lol:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Doc Holliday said:

Richard- Like I told Steve, you have no clue. You probably haven't cleaned a carpet in years. I hear you have hispanics to do it for you, you rich bastard.LOL

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
if that wasnt already marked as to where it came from i would swear it was one of the hacks in my neiborhood. they do alot of half ass'd work like that.

Back
Top Bottom