14"-2"WP TM Wand

A

amazingcleansc

Jamesh921 said:
Anyone have any comments/testimonials on this wand?

http://morecfm.com/store/product_info.p ... 776511d439

Seems like a pretty good deal for the price (499.00).

I'm in the market for a 2 inch wand, but I just can't make up my mind on which one. Suggestions???

Thanks,
James

call joe bristor. the guy who owns that website has a reputation to take money by selling things that are not available right away, then drag his feet about delivering.

Not a bad wand though.

L

Lumber Jack

I love mine looks great. Talk to Joe B. I didn't get mine through Joe but love the wand.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I think Merty might have a Greenhorn for sale in the garage sale room... probably could get a great deal on it.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I have had great service with Joe. He has gone above great customer service IMO.

Joe Bristor

I've sold 100's of WP wands, most are the WP14 Long.
There's a medium length for guys under 5' 10".
$499 stock
$599 with high shear kit.

The WP12x2 'Girth' wand is also very popular, it sucks like a by-god.

The CMP14 is obviously popular here cuz of Greenie's influence.
I think that's the wand John and Jeremy sell the most of.

Just went down my list of recent orders, searching on 'WP14', grabbed the first 10 I came to:
Didn't have to look too far. Seems like all my customers have the WP14. :)

MARK
ORIGINAL CARPET PRO
330 351-6547

ERIC WAHLERS
ACTION CARPET CLEANING
310-373-5255

GARY & MIKE
BROTHERS CARPET CLEANING & MORE
206 387-9862

KENT
HARBOR CC SERVICES
360 533-9086

STEVE DOBSON
812 277-6526

DAN & CINDY KEECH
919 827-0674

RAY & KAY RALSTIN
316 777-4579

FRANCISCO
209 402-7176

SCOTT ROGERS
706 594-0924

EDDIE & PATRICK
336-629-0371

need more references just holler.
whatever, get one to fit your body (see my garage sale for tips). :wink:

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I got mine from Joe about 6 yrs ago. It's the only wand I use and haven't had any problems with it at all. It still looks good and I especially like the low profile. The spray pattern doesn't align well but it no big deal. I'd buy another in a heart beat.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
The spray pattern doesn't align well but it no big deal. I'd buy another in a heart beat.[/quote said:
Is this some kind of joke? Ivebeensold

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
No joke. The threaded holes in my manifold are at slightly different angles so the solution from one jet will just miss the glide and the next one will be further from the glide. It really doesn't make that big of a differnce but I would like to try one of Joe's shear kits as I think they might align better.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Alignment front to back probably isn't that bad. Right to left would a different story. Joe's shear kits and manifolds look sweet.

Joe Bristor

Shane,

I try to fine tune each wand's manifolds before shipping.
Back then who knows if I did.
I can send you a replacement manifold, no charge, which side, or is it both?
But you'll still have to fine tune it.
It's no different than a guitarist who tunes & re-tunes as he plays. The wand is our instrument.

To adjust stock jets on the WP12 & WP14...
Use a stout long-handled screwdriver to pry with. Sounds hoaky but it works. Just takes some practice. won't hurt nothing.
-If it's one of two jet out-of-line on a particular spraybar, then get behind the jet that's hitting the glide and pry outward.
-If it's one spraybar out-of- line with the other spraybar, then put the screwdriver between the y-splitter tube and the main tube of the wand and pry the splitter tube one way or the other. This will rotate the entire spraybar a few degrees.
These are one-time operations.

It's the same with my Shear kits...
If you buy the wand ready to go, I've already fine tuned it, but most guys are installing the kit on their own. It's not hard.
-Install it, then set the focus by bending the tangs of the ARCs til the jets strike the same spot (1/16" to 3/16" is sweet) from high to low shear.
This is another one-time operation, just like setting the gap on a spark plug.
From then on it's easy to set the shear on the job.
-Just flip the wand so the head is in your face, then rotate the spraybar to the desired shear and re-tighten.

With the WP12 & 14 High shear kits it's easier cuz it's now just one spraybar, but there's not much freedom, high & ultra high. Some call it their 'finesse wand', not for the down & dirty.

P.S. for Marty...
Before long, you'll be fine tuning your jets fast as Pablito Flamingo can grab his $2 tip, wink :wink: shift his capo and be into the next melody.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom