15 inch Zipper

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Just wanted to give my opinion on the 15 inch Zipper. I thought it cleaned just as good as the 13 inch model but obviously you can cover more carpet faster. If your doing large commercial jobs with long hose runs this thing rocks. I do think it's probably best to have a larger blower because you have 30 inches of glide area.

On a side note I have a set of the mytee heat hose wraps on there way. Im going to try and cover all metal fittings. Today while cleaning with the Zipper I had the 870 set on medium speed and it was maintaning 240. When cleaning with my pro1200 I would get 210 and maybe 190 atw. But now if I barely bump any metal I get a blister. Hopefully the heat wraps will work.

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I was just thinking about how freakin badass the zipper would be if you could slide the glides out and put a squeegee or brush head in to do commercial tile and grout cleaning on. I do a few restaurant kitchens and subway restaurants. That thing would rock at supper high pressure especialy after mopping down some of my most hardcore alkaline degreaser and a prescrub using the nyla grit

Reactions: Cleantechsk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom