1685 Unique Visitors to Network Carpet Cleaning

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
We had 1685 unique visitors to the site during June and July.
Some were carpet cleaners checking out the site as well of course but thats pretty good considering.

Who else would like to join and get more hits to your website?

www.NetworkCarpetCleaning.com

By the way, I've opened a total of 16 categories to be listed under like

• Tile and Grout Cleaning
• Window Cleaning
• House Cleaning
• Air Duct Cleaning

If you would like to sign up under another category and claim your zip codes just visit the site here

www.NetworkHomeServices.com

Thanks to everyone.

Your ad will look like this. Customers will click on it and go to your website

Then you make the sale

C

cucu

i know that ecoclean guy Gawmdammwannabredneckrugsuckinghillybilly . but his wife liz is real nice, well she never hit me over the head with a pan or anything

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Looks good, so far my site had some hits, but Brian let's step it up and do some more advertising so i get even more hits ok... I'm in Kentucky so maybe you could do on the red neck housewives site od sumin kk

Chris A

Name
Chris
I can say I've had a hell of a lot more junk blog comments, what does that mean?

Brian since you list the site on Craigslist which is notorious for hack bait and switch carpet cleaners as well as maid services/janitorial companies, how many of those hits do you think were from people in the cleaning business? Lets not forget about ICS, Mikeysboard, Cleanfax or what other board you are promoting the site. I am guessing a good majority seeing as that there were less than 29 clicks per day nationwide. Well that is good for you as well. You get to present the site to a ton of broke dicks and get free exposure while actually marketing the site. That's pretty smart. My hat's off to you on that one even though those numbers are a mirage with little results behind them.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I said some of the hits would be cleaners. I don't hide that.
Craigslist is just one of the places I will put it when I start an ad. You act like it's the only place.
I spend hours placing the site everywhere...I also spend money on paid ads.

Trying to grow it...it's not the biggest site in the world.

But there is no doubt that there were a good amount of real customers in those hits.

If it brings one customer to a site and they call and schedule....that's a good thing.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Chris Adkins said:
I can say I've had a hell of a lot more junk blog comments, what does that mean?

I just send the people to the sites...who they are and what they do is beyond my control.
I do try to target our demographic and that's where hits are a good thing.

K

Kabluey

Hi Brent,

I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me today about advertising on www.xxxxxxxnews.com. As you know, we have a great opportunity for Go Green Carpet Cleaning to be featured on our community websites as well as our business directory page.

The Benefits are as follows:

· Partnered with xxxxx News – Co-Branding lends tremendous Credibility, Recognition, Exposure & Trust to any Businesses name. The Everett home page sees almost 70,000 views per month.

· Affordability – Designed for businesses marketing to their own communities. The Business Directory spot is only $35 per month which includes a 1-page Business Profile page which can include any content you’d like (logo, pictures, history, testimonials, etc.) and will have a link to your website.

· Huge Exposure – Our news anchors and radio personalities constantly endorse the community webpages 3 different times during each & every TV & Radio News Broadcast. Plus, there are several commercials by our TV personalities that are ran during the newscasts informing viewers about our Community Websites. Also, www.xxxxxxnews.com has over 5,000,000 visits per month on average on their homepage.

· Free Benefits –

- Our Ad Creative team will build the Business Profile page for you which includes all of Go Green Carpet Cleaning information, logo & links to your website.

- Coupons of your choice can be added to your advertisement and Profile Page at no additional cost. This is a great way to drive business to your ad and company.

I’ve also attached some additional info for you to take a look at. Page 2 shows the different neighborhood sites that are available. You can choose as many neighborhoods as you’d like, each for $35/mo. Page 10 shows the Ad placement on the Business Directory. When a viewer clicks your ad it will take them to the 1-page Business Profile page our design team creates for you.

I hope this provides you with all the information you need. It only takes a few minutes to register your account information and once you are registered we’ll have your Ad up and running in 2-3 business days. In the meantime, please call or email me with any questions. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Sincerely,

Mike Montgomery

K

Kabluey

There are 6 other cleaners spread out over the whole Puget Sound (big area), There are zero in my area. Not knocking you, you do have a great concept, just showing your compitition. They have been established for a long time, so the numbers are not comparable.

Oh yeah Zero Rez is in there..3 area 119.95......Go Green 3 areas...$119

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It sounds like a good deal Brent. PM the name of the advertiser so I can see if they are in my area.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom