Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My first words out of my mouth about email was

"Why the hell would you ever "email" anyone...just pick up a phone and call them"

I was totally serious.....and I was a total dumbass.

Believe it or not...that has taught me to never dismiss anything until I've educated myself about it.

Where's the 1999 vid of Mikey saying how great the Vortex is?? :mrgreen:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Sweet. I was 8 then I remember playing tetris on a word processing machine then, and playing Sega, and Super Nintendo. I still remember the cheat code to get to any level on Sonic. Up, Down Left Right, Hold A and press start at the same time. !dork!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I finished the game Kaboom on Atari. I was told by Atari that almost nobody could do it.
They said to take a picture of the screen and send it in.
The photo didn't come out because the screen was too bright I guess...crappy TV.

That will go down in history as my life's greatest accomplishment. :shock:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was had a multimillion dollar restaurant in the early 90's and I remember picking up woman on the internet as early as 1992 on prodigy. I was a pioneer

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Brian R said:
I finished the game Kaboom on Atari. I was told by Atari that almost nobody could do it.
They said to take a picture of the screen and send it in.
The photo didn't come out because the screen was too bright I guess...crappy TV.

That will go down in history as my life's greatest accomplishment. :shock:

I did it on pitfall.....finished the whole game....damn crocs and fire pits.....

on a side note.....did you hear them..."I guess you dont need a phone line to get on the internet"...hahahahahahahahahahha

remember this is when we only had dial up

Back
Top Bottom