1st Ive heard of tru-glides.com

FredC

Village Idiot
Credits
I saw him posting elsewhere a few years back. Also had an ebay store....now closed

Mikey P

Administrator
Credits
as supplier sold one to a cleaner who's complaining about it to Lisa as they said it was a green glide but it's one of this guy's

revitalize

Credits
Name
adrian
I bought one, significantly less expensive than others. We went back and forth a little to get the right one for my wand. Product came promptly and works. I would buy from them again.

John Olson

Credits
Name
John Olson
I wish a horrible terrible slow painful death on anyone that doesnt buy from Lisa and anyone that sends her stuff to China to get copied. Lisa was willing to go to Jail for cleaners. I waited all day just in case she did.. Is that harsh of me to say? I dont really care hoineslty if you buy a glide and it isnt a GreenGlide may the universe fall on top of you

revitalize

Credits
Name
adrian
I wish a horrible terrible slow painful death on anyone that doesnt buy from Lisa and anyone that sends her stuff to China to get copied. Lisa was willing to go to Jail for cleaners. I waited all day just in case she did.. Is that harsh of me to say? I dont really care hoineslty if you buy a glide and it isnt a GreenGlide may the universe fall on top of you
I'm going with a bit harsh but you are now the second person to tell me to have a "horrible slow painful death" and it hasn't happened yet. I don't know anything about the rest of your comment or the politics involved. I bought it directly from the company, and was just answering if anyone had experience with them.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Credits
I’m right there with you John.
Mikey used to be her friend too

Reactions: John Olson

randy

Credits
Name
Randy Royer
Actually I was thinking castration or a red-hot ChemWHO brand .
Yeah, you are getting soft in your old age. Next thing you know we will see you buying one of those pink AR-15s 😉

All kidding aside, with the 25% annual turnover among carpet cleaners way too many today have no knowledge of the fight Lisa persevered through, of the personal & financial costs she endured and what she accomplished with her dance in the fire with the devil. She is a hero in this industry and we need to make sure the newbies know her story.

Matt Wood

MLPW
Credits
Can someone post that story,. thread, or link here for us to read? I've heard rumors about that drama with the glides, and never understood it enough to care about it.

Andy

Credits
Name
Andrew
Can someone post that story,. thread, or link here for us to read? I've heard rumors about that drama with the glides, and never understood it enough to care about it

Harris Research (Chem-Dry) claimed that there was a patent infringement with the glide. On their rotary extractors the heads were tapered and slotted. Greenie was a partner with Lisa at the time thus the name Greenglides. Harris Research issued a cease and desist order to them. Greenie and Lisa took it to court. Midway through the process Greenie bales and Lisa carries the fight on. Lisa wins the court fight and thus makes it possible for any company to make and sell glides. (Readers Digest version)

John Olson

Credits
Name
John Olson
Lisa can correct me but I am one of the very few actual brick and mortat distrubtors that refused the certified cease and desist letters and stood rock solid with Lisa and still do to this day. Only glides I sell or ever will sell PERIOD. I even have the court exhibit glides and will keep them forever. Lisa and Jeff changed this industry and they do not get enough credit. There would be very few vortex,aerotech os 870 type machines behing used as the millenial pantiwaists wouldnt be able to push a wand without a glide as well as exteneding the carreers of countless older cleaners.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Credits
Name
bob vawter
AGREE......AGREE. AGREE......but John....that was so funny ....